Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting? Empty
PostSubject: Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting?   Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting? EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 18:03

Okay. The Arcane Allignment needs something to crush them and turn them into ash. They need something that will cause them to break up and part ways. So (as long as Skia is fine with this) I was thinking that the Arcane Allignment gets into some serious trouble after their kidnapped kits begin to grow up and want to go back. When Gray refuses to let them go, maybe the kidnapped cats sneak out and ask one of the clans for help which brings the downfall of the Allignment? I was thinking this is how it could go:

The Kits are almost warrior aged now. They are missing the clans and wish to go back, so they talk to gray. Gray refuses to let them leave so they get angry and sneak out. They ask one of the clans for help to take down the Allignment so they can join. Maybe a cat from that clan comes and meets with gray to try and negotiate with him but he continues to refuse and either the clan or the Allignment launch an attack. The clan will win and the Allignment will disperse.

This will happen further in the future if I get approval and all.

Skia, since you are the owner of the plot, would you also be okay with this?

Please give me feedback on this... whether I should do it or not :)

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting?   Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting? EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 18:59

This sounds excellent!
The only problem I could see is that if the kits were young enough when kidnapped, they might forget about their Clans, or at least forgetting that they were part of them. If that's the case, they could maybe meet a Clan cat while looking for prey or something, who, even after all these moons, still recognised their pelt or eyes or whatnot, and tells them about their clan. This might cause theme to want to go back, and be angry with the Arcane for lying, and the Clan or something launches the attack. Just an idea.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting? Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting?   Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting? EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 19:31

I just realized I posted this on random stuff and not Plotting Pages, oops XD This is why I hate mobile. Anyway that sounds like a good idea. I think that's the best way :)

PostSubject: Re: Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting?   Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot for Arcane Alligntment voting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: