Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?

Go down 
+6
Jughead
Karou
Dewberry
Sombra
Reaper King
Acrylic
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:33

Does anyone think it's the slightest bit weird or creepy that when you see who's online, it shows where they are currently on a Google map, and you can zoom in, and put yourself in 1st person mode, and see where they live?

I might've done that...

For a few...

People...

O.O

ANYWAY

What do y'all think ._.

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:20

It's not exact, I can tell you that.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 18:54

Wait, what? How do you do that?

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 20:19

yeah it says i'm in fairfeild, but i'm not in the exact location it says i am

:3
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 20:22

Yeah and another example it once told me I was in Michigan when actually I was in Louisiana in my kitchen....

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 20:27

Michigan when actually I was in Louisiana in my kitchen....
LOL

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:03

Sometimes it puts me in France or England.  My dudes. Germany is not France. Nor is it England.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:28

Well, I found it - it says I'm in New Zealand. Dudes, Australia is not New Zealand. It's close, but they're still a sea apart.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:30

i feel like i have the most accurate placement XD

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:34

I just checked mine for the fun of it and it says I'm in Dallas Texas like seriously someone needs to fix Google maps XD

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:39

mine is still in the same location as before XD

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:56

Mine's now saying an accurate city, but it's still pretty far off.....as in the other side of Sydney.

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:05

Mine is semi-practically exactly where I am.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:10

WHY HELLO THERE FRIEND I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE NOW

.....but I live on the other side of the world.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:31

I tried doing it to myself and it was not even close to finding where I lived [s]but the only thing I find creepy is holes, small holes.....[/s]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next