Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

The Grizzle Sucks At Mentoring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly

Characters : Scorchfrost | Ferretshine | Hailstorm | Suncloud | Burningheart
Male
Sagittarius Number of posts : 869
Clan/Rank : TC Warrior | SC Warrior | SC Apprentice | WC Kit | TC Kit

PostSubject: The Grizzle Sucks At Mentoring   Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:09 pm

If any of my children are mentoring your children, PM me if I need to do some mentor-y thread or an assessment. I can't keep track of this stuff and I feel bad for neglecting your precious bundles. Usually I make a first patrol thread not too long after I see the ceremony thread, but other stuff? Ew.

Also, if I have any apprentice I didn't know about (idk sometimes I forget I have warriors and I don't check the apprentice ceremonies) PM me about that too. If I posted in your ceremony I probably know already. Oh, and shoot me a link to your warrior ceremonies so my chars can have a "they grow up so fast" moment and so we can pop some champagne because "yay, I'm not responsible for you anymore!"

Side note, while we're on the topic, I kinda expected Ferretshine to get an apprentice before Goosestorm because she's so good with the kits, but I guess it depends on how many kits are in a clan at once. I'm not complaining, I just expected it to be the other way around.

TL;DR: Grizzlemaster is forgetful so PM him if he hasn't posted in app/warrior ceremonies and if you need something done (patrol, assessment, ect), also something about Goose<Ferret. Grizzlemaster out.

SUNPAW // HAILPAW // SCORCHFROST // FERRETSHINE // BURNINGPAW
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldendraws@gmail.com

The Grizzle Sucks At Mentoring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: