Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) Empty
PostSubject: Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)   Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:09

Wishpaw is my ThunderClan apprentice who was adopted by Cloverpool the night after she was born. Wishpaw was originally born to a rogue named Aero (NPC) who was formerly a kittypet. So therefore Wishpaw has rogue and kittypet blood. Her Clanmates (Mainly NPC cats) would doubt her and stuff like that because they knew that she was adopted. Wishpaw never knew, she thought she was born a ThunderClan cat... She only found out about her real mother because one of the kits from Cloverpool's most recent Clanborn litter pestered Cloverpool and Wishpaw about it. Wishpaw was hurt (Not physical hurt) for a while because she was never told about this. Eventually, after more doubts and sideways glances from Clanmates, Wishpaw decided to leave the Clan, and she thinks it's for the benefit of ThunderClan. She'll end up wandering around for about a day or two, then she'll be taken in by the Arcane Alignment and be one of them for a while. Then, she might be convinced to go back to ThunderClan when she's around the age of a warrior, I have no clue, she'll probably be killed later on by something or someone. That'll unfold as the plot moves on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the cats that I need!

-Cat's That Will Tease Wishpaw (These cats will be the final few cats who tease her before Wishpaw mentally snaps and becomes a rogue)
1) Blazekit(paw)
2)
(I'll add a third if I have to...)

-Cat(s) That Will Try To Convince Wishpaw To Not Leave
1) Miraclepaw

Then I might make a closed topic for Cloverpool and/or Sunpelt to notice that Wishpaw is gone or something.
And then I'll just make a closed topic for the Arcane Alignment to find Wishpaw!

Okie.
Yeah.
Kthxbye

Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) 465?cb=20160814030455

Last edited by AcrylicNation on Mon 6 Jun 2016 - 12:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)   Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 22:16

I volunteer Miraclepaw to try to convince her to stay ^.^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)   Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 22:18

Cool! ^^
And Miraclepaw is going to die saving her friend on the Thunderpath right?
If you want the plot to keep going like that, then Wishpaw could be on the Thunderpath one day, and Miraclepaw could find her, recognize her, and try to save her even though Wishpaw was a rogue

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)   Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 0:18

i nominate Blazekit(soon to be paw) of Skyclan to tease her

:3
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)   Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 0:20

Ohh yeah that's a great idea Acrylic! :D We can do it like that for sure :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)   Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 12:15

@Rainbow: Okay, great!

@Berryheart: Okay! I added you to the list

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)   Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 14:23

Sorry sorry sorry for the double post!
Berry can you tell me when Blazekit becomes an apprentice? Then I'll make a topic at the border for him to tease her. Then, I'll make the going away topic for you, Rainbow.
Then Wishpaw will leave

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)   Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishpaw's Escape (Le Plot)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-