Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} Empty
PostSubject: A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}   A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 23:11

OOC: Its going to be an open topic after Horsestep talks to Ashstar and decides to leave WC

IC: Horsestep's mind was buzzing with anxieties, irrational fears, and sadness. So many things had gone wrong in her life so far. Her mother had died recently, and Sablestar was the one person who really kept her going and determined. Without her, going through the past few days had been very difficult, especially with the problem with Starclan. Another issue was the lack of affection from her father, Kestrelstrom, or her brother, Falconpaw. For most this wouldn't be an issue, but with Horsesteps's shyness she didn't talk to many cats causing her to have a lack of friends, even in her own clan. Horsestep also felt that she must have to live up to her parents legacy. Horsestep knew that this was just to much for her to live up to and deal with.

Horsestep had only been a warrior for a few days, but her issues have been dragging at her for her entire life. She didn't know how much longer she could stand this mental pain. Her anxieties were getting so bad, that she had been having physical pains from her worries. Horsestep had to take action. If she didn't, she would rot inside for the rest of her life until she was just an empty husk of her former self.

Horsestep padded from her warm nest in the warrior's den and over to the entrance of the leaders den. Horsestep waited there for a moment before asking, "A-Ashstar? M-may I enter?".

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}   A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:35

Ashstar had been lying in her nest, contemplating a lot of things. The death of Sablestar. The bountiful new apprentices. But most of all, the goings-on at the latest Gathering. The Dark Forest was among them and growing ever stronger, a dangerous threat to any loyal Clan cat. As she thought about what to do, Horsestep's quavering voice interrupted her. "Sure, you can come in," she mewed in surprise. The new warrior sounded serious. "What is it, Horsestep? My den is your den."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}   A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 15:13

Horsestep was thankful for her leaders kindness. "T-thank you Ashstar" she mewed as she entered the den. She settled down in front of the leader before quietly mewling, "I-I dont think I can stay here much longer...."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}   A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 17:50

Ashstar was alarmed. She had not expected this- especially not from quiet Horsestep! "What do you mean, dear?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}   A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 18:37

Horsestep folded her ears back and felt tears starting to form at the edges of her eyes as she continued. "I-I mean that I cant stay in Windclan anymore! O-or any of the clans! Its too much! I've never fit in, and probably never will! Falconstone was always the favorite and got all of the attention from Kestrelstorm! And my mother died! She was the only person who ever gave me hope that things would get better! A-and on top of that, Starclan has abandoned us! Now were just surrounded with these evil Dark Forest cats!" she blurted out. "I-Im sorry to be rude, its just.... a lot...." she mewed, slightly quieter this time.

Last edited by Tyleca on Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 14:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}   A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 19:31

Ashstar nodded. "I understand your pain, Horsestep. I'm sure we all felt Sablestar's passing, but you and Falconstone more than the rest. Both my parents were killed when I was just a kit, as was my brother. If you can keep a secret, I always liked you more than your brother. You're kinder and wiser, and a valued member of this Clan. As for those Dark Forest cats..." The gray she-cat sighed unsurely. "I don't know about them anymore. I don't think they're gone, but... It's starting to seem like it might be safer out of here. I would rather you stay, of course, but I understand if you must leave. Just know that if you ever want to come back, WindClan will receive you with open paws." She got up and touched her nose to the brown she-cat's. "May StarClan, wherever they may be, go with you, Horsestep. You are always welcome back."

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}   A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 15:11

Horsestep was relieved when she heard Ashstar's calm and kind response. She was expecting something much worse. "T-Thank you Ashstar, I really appreciate it....." she purred as Ashstar touched her nose to her head. "W-well I should be on my way! I'll need to find someplace to spend the night...." she mewed with some enthusiasm as she got up and padded out of the den. But before she left, she mewed "I only wish the best for Windclan in the future...."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}   A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 15:47

Ashstar nodded and smiled kindly as Horsestep left. Then she lay down in her nest and sighed dejectedly. What kind of leader was she, to have all her good warriors walking out on her? Maybe the Dark Forest was right. Ashwing the quiet, motherly warrior was never meant to be a leader. She buried her face in her fluffy gray tail and tried to rest. Hopefully, Sablestar's daughter would come back soon... After she had trained an apprentice, she would make a stellar deputy. StarClan... Wherever you are... Guide her back home, please. And guide me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}   A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Horse Gallops Away... {Ashstar needed}
Page 1 of 1