Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 7:17 pm

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock, still trying to get accustomed to leading WindClan. Sablestar, where is the life you gave me for leadership? I need it now. Thankfully, she was here for a happy occasion. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyJune 4th 2016, 8:24 pm

Horsepaw padded anxiously out of the apprentice's den and sat down in the clearing, watching the crowd gather around her.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyJune 4th 2016, 8:41 pm

OOC: What do you want her name to be?

IC: Ashstar looked at Sablestar's daughter, sitting there with an anxious look in her eyes. It felt so strange still to be standing here, when everyone had expected Sablestar to have many, many moons more of life. Ashstar had expected to never become leader, as old as she had been when she was made deputy. Still, new warriors had to be made to strengthen the Clan. And Horsepaw was strong. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has worked hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Horsepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyJune 4th 2016, 8:58 pm

OOC: Horsestep, please!

IC: Horsepaw could barely breathe, but she spoke regardless. "I-I do.." she mewed quietly, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She had also expected her mother to do this with her.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyJune 4th 2016, 9:02 pm

Ashstar smiled. She wished Sablestar were here to see this. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you will be known as Horsestep. StarClan honors your wisdom and your kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan."

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyJune 4th 2016, 9:14 pm

Horsestep purred weakly at the sound of her new name. She was glad that she had made it this far, but she was also fearful of the responsibilities and worries ahead of her. "Thank you, Ashstar.." she mewed.

PostSubject: Re: Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Horsepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: