Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 13:17

Briarheart put the first kit next to it's mother's belly "There is one"

:3
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 19:02

The tiny kit, soon to be named Littlekit, mewed piteously at being picked up, but when she was returned to her mother's warmth she purred and began to take in the sweet milk.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 Sign_s13
Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 19:29

"Urm push the other out a again?" Briarheart guessed

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 3:05

She nodded weakly, the lack of a medicine cat was not on her side, with the rest of her energy she pushed once more and the last kit was born. Robinflight watched her kits in a daze it was evident that her focus was far off, she found herself extremely tired. The russet colored she-cat closed her eyes as she grew dizzy.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 6:44

The soon to be named Russetkit let out a pitiful but loud mewl as she squirmed to her mothers belly

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 15:20

Briarheart nudged the brown she-cat torward it's mother's belly "Is that it?" He asked to Robinflight

OOC: which kit is skyclan?

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 16:31

OOC: Littlekit is going to SkC
sorry for ooc post only

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 Sign_s13
Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 16:35

She started to suckle quietly as she was pushed to her mothers belly.

Ooc my kit is going to Shadowclan

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 6:02

"I.. I think.. so.." She mewed weakly, blood loss was getting to her and she soon found herself to tired to move, she felt cold now. "Briarheart... can you name.. them?" She asked with the last bit of strength. The two kits would both look like their mother and anyone who had known her would know they were her kits. The reddish kit obviously had her fur color as well as her eyes. Littekit would have her eyes as well. Robinflight was unknowingly repeating what her mother had done, dieing on a border after the birth of her and her brothers, not to mention to a cat from a different clan. "I'm sorry." She shivered from the odd cold. "I love you so much," The she-cat took another shaking breath. "All of you..." With that, she felt herself falling asleep it seemed, her breathing soon ceased and she was still. Now, only as a starry cat next to her mate, she could see her family, sadness ebbed at her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 8:47

"R-Robinflight NO!" Briarheart cried "I will name them for you... Russetkit for the Brown kit, Littlekit for the other" he said. After the kits spent a few minutes with their dead mother he took them to Shadowclan
OOC: I'll make the topic for Littlekit later today

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]   Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Repeating the Past [ Closed Birth Topic ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2