Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]   Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 19:16

She'd barely noticed the change. Darkstar's stomach was well-hidden beneath her long, near-black fur. The only thing out of place to her seemed to be how it was becoming more and more difficult to get up on her fake Highrock, especially with her lame hind leg. However, she put this off as to the new abundance of prey due to Greenleaf, a season she'd never experienced before. She assumed it was normal.

That day she'd barely been able to move, a slow-building pain forming itself in her stomach. Finally, she couldn't take the confusion and fear anymore, so she gently laid down in her hay nest and called out, trying to keep her tone calm. "Dreamleaf?"
Back to top Go down
Tuna

Tuna

Characters : Cloverpaw, Vinepaw, Adderpaw, & Bearpaw
Pisces Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]   Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 20:54

Vinepaw was trotting to Darkstar's den to ask her some questions, since she had just appointed as her apprentice. She heard her calling out to Dreamleaf and her eyes focused into the shadowed leader den as she approached, with Darkstar laying in her nest in what looked like an uncomfortable position. "Darkstar, are you okay? I'll get Dreamleaf" the she-cat mewed, unaware of what was 'wrong' with the leader but knowing that Darkstar wouldn't beg for the medicine cat unless she absolutely needed her. She turned on her heels and headed for Dreamleaf's den, waiting to call for the medicine cat until she was close and she didn't have to yell across camp. She didn't want to make a big deal out of Darkstar being in pain, although inside her mind were tons of worried thoughts whizzing around.

(no gathering, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Bearpaw - ShadowClan - Tom
(no gathering, 0/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Cloverpaw - RiverClan - Tom
(no gathering, 2/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]   Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 22:57

Dreamleaf looked up and blinked groggily. The medicine cat immediately felt the tension and she arose quickly. She quickly gathered up a bundle of herbs reserved for birthing. It was as if Dreamleaf could sense the smell of new kits rising in the air. It was odd, but somehow she could. Dreamleaf hardly acknowledged Vinepaw as she hurried towards Darkstar's den in the Varn. Dreamleaf reached it and crept over slowly. Her Amber eyes glowed gently as she settled down. Without a word, Dreamleaf laid out her supplies. She gave Darkstar a poppy seed and chervil. Dreamleaf left the den for a moment before returning to Darkstar with a stick and wet moss. Dreamleaf got herself comfortable enough. She inhaled deeply before placing her paw on the Leader's stomach, waiting.
"Darkstar... when I say push, I want you to push," Dreamleaf ordered. Then, Dreamleaf murmured Push.

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]   Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic] EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 22:46

Darkstar quickly thanked Vinepaw, a frown growing on the leader's face. Instead of the pain fading when she laid down, it had increased, and she couldn't seem to stand up again. She laid her head flat against the ground, silently alarmed at what was happening. Despite this, when Dreamleaf appeared she couldn't help notice something seemed off about her; the medicine cat seemed to be exhausted.

"Dreamleaf, no, I'm fine. Get some rest." Her yellow eyes rested on the she-cat's face, and it was clear that she had no idea of what was actually going on. Still, she took the herbs and pushed when she was told, although what she was supposed to be pushing was unclear, so nothing happened. She craned her neck to look at the cat and meowed, "Dreamleaf. What is happening."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]   Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic] EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 14:56

"You're kitting, try to push the kit out of your belly!" Tulipheart said

:3
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]   Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic] EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 15:57

"Just as Tulipheart said... Darkstar you're about to be a mother. I need you to push from your belly," Dreamleaf murmured.

(mobile)

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]   Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 22:01

ooc- i think the outcome of the battle may determine how they'll spend their kithood?? Fernkit might be able to stay in Skyclan, but who knows who'll win and if Darkstar'll be kicked out or not.

She couldn't believe this. Herself, a mother, and she didn't even realize. Honestly, she'd be thrilled, but it was a little late to find out, wasn't it? She'd been on patrols constantly, had been leaving the freshkill pile untouched for her clanmates. Were her kits okay? Darkstar laid her head back down and pushed, fearful if she had been too reckless, and had harmed them. Or even.. had she taken her mother's curse of barren litters? The thought made her eyes grow clouded, but the growing pain brought her back. They were coming out, one way or another.

[Time Skip]

Before her were five tiny kits. Darkstar was exhausted, just trying to catch her breath now that it was over. She curled tightly around her kittens, watching them with half-lidded eyes, taking in every mew and tail-twitch. They were hers. A complete surprise, something that she wasn't prepared for in the slightest, but they were hers. Too tired to speak, she named them mentally. There was a tabby she-kit, already poofing out her fur. 'Fernkit' She looked as soft as a young fern, just beginning to unravel. Another was beside her sister, with some fur sticking out, separate from the others. Almost as if she was.. 'Bristlekit'. She looked adorable, in Darkstar's tired mind. There was another fluffy kit, a ginger tom. To her, he looked eerily like her father, Foxfang. But naming him Foxkit would've already put him in his grandfather's shadow. 'Lionkit'. He had a name of his own. A silver tom laid beside him, sticking close to his other siblings. Every time she looked at him, she felt the urge to lick his pelt clean, as it constantly looked like water was dripping onto it. 'Rainkit' She gave a weak smile as he mewed and soon seemed to fall asleep. There was one left, one who seemed to already be purring. The she-kit appeared to be a tiny version of herself, and she was constantly losing her in her tail, as the kit snuggled very close to her. How sweet. 'Plumkit'.

And with every name decided on, the leader soon fell asleep, curling tightly around her five little bundles.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]   Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever.. [Birth Topic]
Page 1 of 1