Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenfeather; Creamfrost; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3962
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 6:58 am

Cloverpool padded beside Miraclepaw to fourtrees. "Ok can you tel me where we are?" she purred flicking her tail.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Female
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 6:27 pm

Miraclepaw was taking in her surroundings with wide, excited eyes. "Well we're heading towards clan territories, right?" She asked, tilting her head, "Not towards highstones." Then, she saw the four oaks looming in the distance. "Oh, Fourtrees!" She mewed happily, "Are we going all the way there?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 6:32 pm

Cloverpool thought for a moment. "Hmm.. Yeah ok sure. Let's go." She padded forward a few paces then looked back at Miraclepaw. "You coming kiddo?" She meowed to her apprentice a little playfulness and amusement in her warm amber eyes.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Miraclepaw nodded and followed quickly, her eyes wandering around the landscape as they walked. "The world is like, really big." She mewed, tilting her head, "But those trees are like, really tall! I'll bet you can see the whole world if you climb to the top. Have you ever tried?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 7:03 pm

Cloverpool chuckled. "Yes once. My mate, Sunpelt, and I climbed up the one originally on Thunderclan's territory. Alright lets see what you can scent." The tortoiseshell queen purred.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Miraclepaw nodded and opened her mouth to taste the air. She smelled a lot of unfamiliar scents, and she couldn't really identify them. "I don't know." She admitted, "I kind of smell rabbit, I think. The scent of Thunderclan isn't very strong here, but... I don't really know what all the other smells are."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 7:08 pm

Cloverpool nodded. "Very good. Those mingled scents are all five clans scents. we recently just had a gathering here recently. I can tell your going to be a keen hunter someday." She meowed flicking her tail.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Miraclepaw purred, obviously quite pleased with the praise. "You think?" She mewed happily, "Thanks!" She looked forward to being able to clearly distinguish all of the scents she smelled now, but she knew it wouldn't happen overnight. She would need to practice, and she was very willing to do so. "Oh, I smell a mouse." She mewed, this time more quietly, "Can I try to catch it?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 7:44 pm

Cloverpool grinned. "Yes go on ahead. and remember to keep all your weight on your haunches." She meowed.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Miraclepaw nodded, dropping into her very best hunters crouch-- which, as this was her first time ever hunting, wasn't especially good. Even so, her whiskers quivered with excitement. It wasn't terribly surprising that the little creature scurried away, and her outstretched paws fell on empty ground where it had been a moment before. "Aw, man." She said, disappointment in her eyes, "It heard me coming!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Cloverpool smiled. "Mm good first try. But try this next time." The warrior meowed, getting into the correct hunting crouch for a mouse.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 8:11 pm

Miraclepaw nodded slowly, observing the crouch that Cloverpool was demonstrating. "Okay." She mewed, making a mental note of the way in which it differed from the crouch she had been doing, herself. "I'll practice, I promise." She mewed, brightening up, "Soon I'll bring home every mouse in the forest!" She said that confidently, but was cut slightly no naughty words by a strange sound coming from above them. She looked up to see a large bird-- much bigger than any bird she had seen in the fresh kill pile-- circling in the sky. "Wow, what's that?" She asked, looking up at the bird (a hawk) as it let out another strange screeching sound.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Mon May 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Cloverpool looked up and her eyes grew wide and filled with horror, and terror. "Miraclepaw into the trees now! That's a hawk and it can swoop down and take an apprentice or kit easily. Go go go!" The warrior nudged Miraclepaw into the tree as fast as she could.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:58 am

Miraclepaw had only heard stories about hawks, who could swoop down and carry away a helpless kit. She had never actually seen one, though... She felt a bit scared, but mostly, very intrigued. What a huge bird! It was actually quite beautiful, the way it soured through the air. She obeyed Cloverpool, though, and ran as quickly as she could into the cover of the trees. "That was a hawk?" She mewed breathlessly, "They're scary, but also, kinda cool..."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Cloverpool nodded. "Be careful. They wont hesitate to attack anyone." She meowed and flicked her tail. She watched the sky until she was sure the hawk was gone.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

You were so excited that I had to take you out [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top