Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The lights are just too beautiful [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

The lights are just too beautiful [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:20 pm

He passed the barn, and it wasn't far from there that he discovered something... Interesting. It looked like a monster, like the kind that roared along the Thunderpath, but it wasn't moving. Where monsters usually had round, black paws, it had stationary, grey blocks. Unlike other monsters, which were shiny and colorful, it was a very, very faded and pale shade of red, heavily weathered and rusted. Three of the openings in the side were covered by a clear, solid substance, but one was not, only having shards of the substance around the edges. Clearpaw bunched up his muscles, and leapt through the whole. Inside, the monster(?) was quiet. It didn't reek of twolegs, but smelled only of the forest. Plants were creeping their way through some small gaps in the bottom and a few other places, and a layer of dirt lay over everything. Whatever the inside was made of, something fluffy and once-white was coming out.
Struck with an idea, Clearpaw leapt out of the thing and returned soon with moss. He set up a nest inside, lining it as well with some of the fluffy substance. It made for a comfortable, springy nest. However, by then, the sun was rising-- it was no time for sleep, Clearpaw decided. He needed to scout the territory out around here, and make sure there were no dogs, twolegs, rogues, or other dangerous things. He also needed to see how the prey was. So, he leapt out and began scouting what was soon to become his territory.
It began to occur to him, as he scouted, that he was now free-- unbound by silly rules and expectations, he could do as he pleased. He could hunt when and what he wanted. He could fight as much or as little as he wanted. He could learn what interested him, he could roam freely and discover... Well, anything! Unbound by tradition, he thought, he could even change his name. As he wandered through the forest, he pondered what to call himself.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Soul was wandering, as she usually did when Grey wasn't ordering his troops here and there. She hummed as she went along, stopping only to kick a stone down her path. She soon came to the bushes and such outside the farm when she saw another cat, a small fellow with a black-and-white coat. She smelled clan scent on him, and it gave her feelings of home. She pondered returning to SkyClan... but there was no way. She wasn't finished with her penance. The cream tabby approached the young-looking tom. "You seem far from ya' home, little fella," she chirped, sauntering close. "What'cha' up to?"

The lights are just too beautiful [Open] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionkit | ThunderClan Kit | #cb945f
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:26 am

Clearpaw looked up in surprise when he was spoken to-- honestly, he wasn't expecting to run into any cats out here, at least not so soon. This cat didn't seem hostile, though. "Um, well actually my home is just back there." He said, waving his tail in the direction he had come from, "But I'm new around here." This cat was definitely not a kittypet, he thought-- she bore the appearance of a forest cat. He couldn't be sure if she was a hostile rogue, though, not for sure... After all, she certainly hadn't approached him in a hostile way. "Who are you?" He asked, tilting his head and fixing his unblinking gaze on her.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:42 am

Pepper had gone a bit further than she intended, traveling far from the Twolegplace than expected. She had found the barn. Her worries about Gray were a pain and she wanted to get out of the alleyways. She liked the territory of RiverClan, it was clean feeling and bright. Maybe she'd ask Gray to move them here.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:33 am

Gray followed Pepper over to Soul and the new cat. His dark gray pelt rippled from the muscles beneath his no naughty words gray fur. Gray looked at the other cat and studied him. Gray sat down and cleaned his fur. Soul was doing such a great job with finding cats. He smiled at the she-cat before turning his attention to Clearpaw.

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Clearpaw was surprised at the number of cats that were out here-- he honestly hadn't expected to run into anyone. "Oh, hi." He mewed, looking at each of the two new cats in turn, "Who are all of you?" It occurred to him that he was badly outnumbered in the event of a fight, but he didn't think these cats intended to fight him.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:36 pm

Pepper studied the barn, her tail flicking in interest. As she spotted the nest she felt a bit confused. Didn't clan cats sleep in camps like WindClan? Why did this one sleep alone here, some sort of punishment? The ground was soft and springy, feeling wonderful under paws that were now sickly used to hard stone and wood.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:38 pm

(( Sorry for the OOC only post, but I just wanted to clarify since I must have mis-spoken in my first post xD Clearpaw didn't make his nest in the barn, he found an old car that was on cinderblocks instead of wheels, the car has been abandoned for awhile so he made his nest basically in the back seat :3 ))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Toadpaw followed his brothers scent, it led to the farm. He kept going, his mind wasn't confused, his brother had been weird lately and it wasn't like he wouldn't go here. He stopped seeing rouges, he growled "What are you flea-bags doing here, what are you doing with my brother!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Soul rolled her eyes. Disgusting clan scent filled her nose. "You clan-folk just don't know what ain't your business," she mumbled, her large frame towering over Toadpaw. "You best scram if ya know what's good fer you. This ain't even your land. Of course, I'd expect nothin' less from a cat that b'lieves in fairy dust an' magical dead cats." She chuckled, a hungry look in her brown eyes.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Toadpaw unsheathed his claws, sure he was putting a death stare on her but, it wasn't quite the one you would usually see, he hadn't gotten sleep and his eyes were still very dull. He looked away "I'm not a kit, mouse-brain"

Newt purred, he had loved seeing others beaten, he snorted "And don't you know who your messing with?" he mewed with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:13 pm

"Toadpaw, calm down." Clearpaw mewed, turning to his brother-- he hadn't noticed Toadpaw approaching, and he was surprised to see him. In all honesty, he hadn't really been sure that anyone would come looking for him. "They're not doing anything to me, we're just talking."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:58 pm

"Knock it off, both of you," Gray snapped with an authoritive tone to his voice. Gray had a very scary fire in his eyes that wasn't seen often.
"We are not here to cause trouble. We're just scouting and came across you clan cats," Gray sniffed.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:22 am

Pepper hissed at the squabbling cats she had seniority over. "We didn't do anything to your brother! Soul, try and cough out something decent for once! Newt, stop the tough act, it's horrible.." Once she had managed that, she looked at each of the in the order she had adressed them by, Toadpaw, Soul and Newt, the glare rivaled her leaders.

[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 5:40 am

Soul snorted and turned her back on Toadpaw. Her eyes flickered quietly around the cats. She knew her place, but that didn't mean she liked it. She wasn't finished with that nosy apprentice, she was waiting for him to snap. It would've been an ugly situation if he tried to attack her, but it would still be kind of funny.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lights are just too beautiful [Open]   The lights are just too beautiful [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The lights are just too beautiful [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next