Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No one would even notice if I were to disappear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

No one would even notice if I were to disappear  Empty
PostSubject: No one would even notice if I were to disappear    No one would even notice if I were to disappear  EmptyMay 29th 2016, 9:18 pm

Clearpaw looked up at the sky, which was cloudless that night. Normally, with the moon high in the sky, he would be asleep... But not tonight. He had tried his hardest to stay-- Toadpaw's words, Cloudpaw's advice, they had both helped, but... He was only becoming more and more certain that he couldn't stay here. And tonight, he had been laying restlessly in his nest, unable to sleep, unable to lie still. He had to go.
And so, he was leaving. He took a deep breath, crouching low to the ground and creeping through the reeds that protected the camp, wanting to make sure that he went unnoticed by the warrior guarding camp. He slid through the water smoothly, and when he reached the opposite bank, he crept through the undergrowth.
He was heading towards the twoleg barn on the edge of their territory, though he wasn't sure what was on the other side. Whatever it was, he decided, would determine where he would head from there. If he was going to become a loner, he would need to find a place to call his own, right?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: No one would even notice if I were to disappear    No one would even notice if I were to disappear  EmptyJune 1st 2016, 10:34 pm

Dawn came sooner, it seemed. Cloudpaw had been pulled from his sleep with an uneasy feeling already settling in his stomach. Something was off. He couldn't pick out what, so he peered out of his den and looked up. The moon shone as a claw scratch in the sky, with the sun just beginning to turn the sky a faint rose pink. The stars, of course, were still gone, the grim normality of Starclan being missing. It reminded him that he was still not truly recognized as a medicine cat's apprentice, having never met Starclan once.

The black tom found a scent he recognized, a frequent patient of his, and friend, Clearpaw. It lead to the camp entrance and just... stopped. A seed of worry sprouted in his heart. It was old enough to be late that night, but there was no fresher trail to indicate that he'd come back. His fluffy white tail lashed side to side, anxious over what might have happened. It wasn't long until he couldn't bear being the only one to know. "I-I think.." he fumbled over his words, then called for the whole clan to hear, "Clearpaw is gone!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: No one would even notice if I were to disappear    No one would even notice if I were to disappear  EmptyJune 1st 2016, 10:40 pm

Wolfkit was just emerging from the nursery when Cloudpaw's worried voice filled the camp. "Gone?" She mewed, tilting her head, "What do you mean?" Wolfkit wasn't all that friendly, but she rather liked the odd apprentice. She had no reason to be against him-- she would be more than capable of outdoing him in terms of fighting and hunting. They hadn't talked much, but he was quite fun to be around, and she liked the games he played with her and some of the other kits.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: No one would even notice if I were to disappear    No one would even notice if I were to disappear  EmptyJune 1st 2016, 10:43 pm

Toadpaw's eyes were clouded, he walked out slowly from the apprentices den, he truly hated not having his brother, he sighed. Why did he have to go? He looked at Cloudpaw and Wolfkit "I knew he was gone..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one would even notice if I were to disappear    No one would even notice if I were to disappear  Empty

Back to top Go down

No one would even notice if I were to disappear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: