Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats)   Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Wishpaw glanced at her mother for confirmation as well...she was never really told who her father was, she only knew her mother was Cloverpool.

Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats) - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats)   Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:56 pm

Cloverpool flicked her tail uncomfortably. " Sunpelt raised her with me while Frozenflame was busy tending to the clan as the Deputy. But the truth is, Wishpaw was.. adopted. I found her in the woods, her original mother had abandoned her, but only Starclan knows why a mother would leave such a sweet, caring, cat to fend for themselves. But who cares if she was adopted, I've had plenty of adopted kits, and I've always treated them like they were my own, which technically they are. Lets see here there was, Pebblekit, Firekit, Petalfern, and Wishpaw." She meowed honestly she didn't care if her kits were adopted or not, she'd die to protect them if she had to.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats)   Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:07 pm

Tawnykit sensed his mother's tension while speaking of the subject, so he changed the subject. "Mom, can you teach me how to hunt? And tell me another story of our old camp? And about the battle that drove ThunderClan out? And the first time you met Daddy? And play Mossball with me?" He loved teasing his mom with continuous requests. He purred.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats)   Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Wishpaw smiled at Tawnykit's enthusiasm, but she also was physically shivering with anxiety. She didn't know that she was adopted! She thought that she was born a ThunderClan cat and would die one. Apparently not. Apparently she was born a rogue and would die a ThunderClan cat. Which meant that she was half-Clan. No wonder some of the older warriors and apprentices would give her sideways and hostile glances when she was a kit. When she stopped pondering over the subject, she realized that she had been awkwardly and creepily staring at the sky for a while. She shook her head, snapping out of it, and focusing on the kits again.

Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats) - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats)   Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Adventure(open to Thunderclan cats)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: