Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor Empty
PostSubject: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Rainpaw wrinkled his nose at the stench of carrionplace-- he hated coming to this part of the territory. So did every other cat, and that was why he was here. He needed just a bit of peace and quiet-- he hated being trapped in camp, after awhile it felt like everyone's voices were ringing in his ears and everyone was pressing in too close... Then, when he left camp, it was to patrol. With other cats. He needed alone time to gather his thoughts and calm his racing heart.
So, he had told his mentor he was going hunting, and come to the most abandoned part of Shadowclan territory to do so. He actually had caught a couple of pieces of prey already, and now, he was stalking a small vole through the grass. Carrionplace was not far off, but this vole didn't have the same stench as the diseased rats that came from there, so he wasn't worried about catching it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Gray padded through the Shadowclan territory. Marxism hadn't returned from her mission quite yet so he was out scouting for more members. The muscular gray rouge eyed the surroundings before picking up the faint scent of coke and something else unfamiliar. Gray shrugged and followed the scent. He didn't see Rainpaw, but he saw the vole. Gray crouched down. He hadn't had good prey for a while! Gray stalked forward before leaping.

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Rainpaw hissed in surprise when another cat jumped on the vole before he had reached it. "Hey!" He exclaimed angrily, "That was my kill!" It was only after this angry exclamation that he realized he didn't know the cat-- he was no Shadowclan cat. In fact, Rainpaw realized, he didn't bear the scent of any clan... A rogue! Rainpaw crouched defensively, his ears flattened against his head. Was he going to have to try to chase this rogue away by himself? The cat was bigger than him, but Rainpaw hoped he might have a chance, since he had proper warrior training on his side. "This is Shadowclan territory!" He meowed angrily, "What are you doing trespassing here?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Gray looked sideways at the other cat with liquidy Amber eyes. He picked up the Cole and flung it at the apprentice. Curse his growing soft heart. His brother's number one rule applied here... if one were to kill prey that wasn't fully their's, then they were not allowed to take it. Gray seemed unfazed by Rainpaw's hostile reaction, instead Gray sat down and began cleaning his fur.
"I'm merely on a scouting mission. I bring no harm," Gray smirked. He meant it in some way. All he needed were members.

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Rainpaw's initial hostility seemed to lessen somewhat, but he remained defensive. "Scouting for what?" He asked suspiciously, "Whatever you're 'scouting' for, it has no business on Shadowclan territory. If its territory you're after, look elsewhere." He had to admit, this rogue didn't seem to be hostile. He had given Rainpaw the prey that was rightfully his, and he seemed pretty relaxed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:58 pm

"I am scouting for cats for a clan. That is all I can tell you. I can tell you that I am not a rouge that attacks when another cat hasn't done anything to harm me... and call me Gray...," he mewed. Gray closed his eyes and sighed. He knew this cat wouldn't be persuaded into joining, nor was he young enough. Too bad, the young cat was actually quite handsome.

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:52 pm

Rainpaw nodded slowly-- he knew that he shouldn't trust a rogue, but this rogue just didn't seem to be posing any kind of threat. Besides, it would be foolish to pursue conflict unprovoked, especially when he was alone against a larger cat than himself. "Fine." He mewed slowly, standing up, "Well there's no cats to be found here, so I suggest you leave."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:14 am

"Thank you for that information. I'll be going then," Gray mewed.

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor EmptySun May 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Rainpaw nodded, and kept his eyes on Gray as he leaned down to pick up his prey. Gray hadn't been hostile so far, but it was still possible that he would attack. So, he remained cautious even as he returned deeper into Shadowclan territory, his ears pricked for any sign that he was being followed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor   The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor Empty

Back to top Go down

The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor
Page 1 of 1