Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rise From The Ashes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Rise From The Ashes  Empty
PostSubject: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 13:49

As Arcane weakens with it's dwindling numbers it has left, I have have a character that will see this as an opportunity for his turn to be in charge. Whatever stragglers there are of Arcane (in his opinion) will be without a leader fit to serve and will leave the place wide open for him. Bat, as he is name will be, would establish it as a group for a while, only a recovery to strengthen them back to normal. He will then ask for their loyalty and trust in him to maintain their safety. Later on, he will earn some trust of a few more loners and rouges, clan cats as well if they are willing, and learn all he can about the area, soon creating The Union. He will befriend a kittypet (or loner as I know how disliked kitttypet roleplaying is) that lives on the RiverClan farm, a couple around the Twolegplace, possibly some that live in the tunnels of WindClan (if that works),  Abandoned Barn will also work.

Bat wants full range over the forest, allowing cats to travel and know where they can rest whenever they move for a better life, instead of fighting for garbage and rats, he wants a cat to be able to learn how to hunt and do so safely.If there are any places that could also be used, please let me know, that also goes for places that would not work if a moderator catches something wrong. Each place will be tied through cats that maintain that area, once there is one cat, others may come knowing they are welcome. There will be cats he trusts more than the others that will deliver messages about what is happening and changes nearby. These trusted cats may also be his council of sorts, listening to cats and then helping him decide what is best to do about issues. Each place will have something that others want, more often than not, it will be herbs that grow commonly in only that area, this will drive them to want to keep good connections, allowing news, herbs, shelter, prey, and training if a cat is known for their excellence in a certain subject (hunting or fighting can be two examples, herb maintaining works as well)

Rules for territory founders:
You do not have to stay on that area permanently if you appoint someone else as the head of that territory. Once that person has been appointed your cat will go to Bat or a council member, be warned if something big has happened to cause your cat to stop leading or the appointed cat to have questionable motives, the council might decide that leader themselves.

Elite requirements: Pending 
(This is entirely up to you guys, elites don't have to be a thing if you don't want it to.)
Elites are some of the highest respected in the Union. With that, they are also very powerful.  They get their missions directly from the Council and have the highest chance as a successor. These cats will first be ones met in early times, like the Council, the amount of time spent in the Union will help greatly. Upon promotion, these cats will within close range of the leader at all times. They carry messages, lead battles, decide patrols, and if a certain area needs to be kept under control, (like martial law) they will become the leader of that area temporarily.  

Council requirements: WIP;

Extremely important, choose the next successor, lead the Union until new successor is chosen. Decide upon basically everything in the Union. Order elites. May decide if a elite needs to take over a section of Union territory. Given utmost respect. May ask anything of others. May decide if a leader is no longer fit. Meet every new moon to discuss ideas. Meet with the cats of their area as needed and full moon. Can withhold information. Council decides if exile is needed and is given an elite for a quarter moon for protection. Choose next Council members. Given rights to retirement after three new moons, may choose next members early and train them. 

Announcements:

Debates:

Meetings:

Signups!:

Owner _____

Cat(s) to shelter cats in the Twolegplace [This roster will change once different locations inside twolegplace are made, subdivisions will have your cat after they are established.]

You must actually have a place for them to stay, abandoned building, shed, yard, even a modified group of hedges might work!

Owner _____;

Cat(s) to shelter at the RiverClan farm

They would stay in the barn, Bat's main intention is to get forestwide access for cats outside of clans, he knows that many die fighting for the dirty Twolegplace rubbish around him and wants to stop it.

Cat(s) to shelter in the tunnels

These cats will most likely not be in a rabbit tunnel but a badger set. Those things can be pretty big!

Cat(s) to shelter in the Abandoned Barn.

The Abandoned Barn has the perfect location for those traveling across the territories, from RiverClan, they can go to the tunnels and then the Abandoned Barn to Twolegplace. It may be the busiest on since it is in the mist of everything.

The Union Map

Territories:

Owner: ____ ; Abandoned Barn

Description: A barn full of mice, herbs grow in and out of the barn now.

Cats: Pepper

Perks: Herbs, herbal training reliable food source, large shelter.

Current state:

1. Owner: _____ ;Twoleg Farm (RIVERCLAN)

Description: Pending

Cats: Pending

Current state:

Suggestions?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Leafy Greens on Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 7:16; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 23:12

Sounds cool! My rogue Sleet would like Bat's personality and she'd want to be a part of this. She is a wanderer so she doesn't have a place of her own (yet?), but she'd definitely want to help out.

If she absolutely has to have a place of her own, I can have her stake out something at the edge of Twolegplace, possibly even on an entrance to the the tunnels.

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 0:07

Sure thing, the location is only mandatory as, I will have them listed on here as locations once others begin signing up for spots.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 16:20

Heya lettuce, so it looks like Wolfclan is getting pretty popular. If they happen to be around at the same time as Bat's group, how's he gonna react to them?

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 3:26

Bump?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 4:56

I'll sign up for this with Raven - she's just joined the Arcane, and I'm planning for her to be one of the stragglers left after the disbandment of Arcane. I'm getting Felix to join Wolfclan at around this time, so she'll be here. She doesn't really have a permanent residence at the moment, but I could get her to take over the Twoleg farm near RiverClan for her territory, I guess.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Rise From The Ashes  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 6:46

He will most likely try to be allies or even band together, that is, until he finds out about her cruel ways and killing. He may even start battles to keep Wolfclan under control.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 6:51

Ooh.... Starting battles to keep Wolfclan under control. And Raven's gonna be in the Union and Felix in Wolfclan? THEYRE GONNA FIGHT EACH OTHER THIS WILL BE AWESOME WHO'S READY FOR THE FEELS.

.......Sorry, got a bit....excited there.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Rise From The Ashes  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 23:08

Just a warning, I haven't even made my kit yet. Then she/he needs to become a warrior before the rebellion can even begin. So... It's gonna be a while before Arcane falls.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 23:33

I know, not all of the members have to be from Arcane though, anyone really can join. He'll just take his chance to get an even bigger group once Arcane falls.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 4:55

Okay, so I am going to have Turtlekits apprentice ceremony soon, and maybe she can help get Union cats to cross Riverclan's boarder through make shift floaties (I guess, like made out of sticks so they can float and control themselves in the river ) so that they can get to the Riverclan farm where Raven would be. Then she could become a rouge after breaking away from Riverclan and just be called Turtle or Fish. It could work because Turtlekit isn't full riverclan blood so everycat in the clan doesn't really like her.

Okay so I also signed up for Turtlekit/paws death from Wolfclan (hasn't been approved yet) and maybe that can lead to the fight btween the Union and Wolfclan?
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 11:34

I don't think that cats learning to make boats is very realistic, she can help them find shallow water or learn to swim. As for the battle, it won't happen just because of Turtlekit. Witnesses would bring the battle closer. He won't put others in harm for revenge.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 4:18

Oki, and when I say boat i mean like they hold onto a stick but okay
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:20

The most common form of transportation would be the twoleg bridge, Turtle may teach cats to swim but, just remember that characters can't just say they learned out of roleplay, make sure that if Turtle does teach, there is a topic to prove that it happened. As for the battle, it can be started by Union members but, Bat will stop it and those in the battle will be reminded of his intentions on uniting the cats.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 7:49

Okay, so, Turtle will teach cats of the Union how to swim and she will be murdered by Wolfclan before the fight begins and is put to a stop, I got that verified by the person who is doing the Wolfclan topic.
Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise From The Ashes    Rise From The Ashes  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise From The Ashes
Page 1 of 1