Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Miraclekit was wandering around the barn-- frankly, she was bored. Like any bored kit, she was getting under the paws of the warriors and pestering the apprentices, looking for something fun to do. She couldn't wait until she was an apprentice-- soon, she just knew that they'd be back in their own territory. After all, this silly feud couldn't last long-- in Miraclekit's eyes, the whole concept of clan rivalry was silly. If they all learned to be friendly and help the cats who needed it, they wouldn't have all those silly border skirmishes or clan rivalries and invasions!
Her dream was to become a respectable warrior, someone that other cats would listen to. Then, through that, she could convince everyone that fighting wasn't necessary.
Until then, however, she flopped down on the floor of the barn and loudly mewed, "I'm bored!" in the hope that someone might come and play with her.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Blizzardpaw was taking a small nap near the place where the apprentices slept, she had been exploring during many days in a row and that had taken a toll on her energies, so she decided to take it easy on that specific day. It wasn’t until something started to bother her that she opened her eyes, looking at the small kit running around the place and messing with everyone in the clan.

She let out a small chuckle as she stretched. She hadn’t been an apprentice for that long, she still could remember clearly her days as a kit and how active she used to be. Once she had managed to shake her drowsiness away she approached the small yowling kit from behind, tapping her on the head with a playful smile “Hello there, Miraclekit”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Miracle kit turned over and leapt to her paws. "Hi, Blizzardpaw!" She purred cheerfully, "Do you want to play a game with me?" The kits all liked to play games like 'clan leader and invading clan' and that sort of thing, but Miraclekit the pacifist didn't really like those games. So she hoped Blizzardpaw would want to play something else with her, like pretending to be a fish or a bird or something.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:00 pm

“Sure! You had a game in mind, or you want to make up one?” She wasn’t used to see cats that were smaller than her, usually she had to look up instead of down when talking to anyone, but now that she had been apprenticed and everything, she probably would need to get used to this. She wasn’t a kit anymore but that didn’t mean that she no longer was allowed to play with the kits during her free time, right? After all, kithood passed way too quickly, the small kits should enjoy it to their fullest before becoming apprentices and if she could help them to achieve that she would always be happy to spend her free time around them.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Miraclekit nodded excitedly. "Yeah, lets pretend to be... Eagles!" She mewed excitedly, "Don't you think that it would be so cool to be able to fly?" Miraclekit closed her eyes, imagining the view from the sky, flying on a pair of long wings. You would feel so light and free of trouble, and you would be able to go anywhere... Eagles, she thought, didn't bear the weight of silly clan rivalries and needless bloodshed. Feeling light on her paws, Miraclekit raced across the barn and took a flying leap up onto one of the big piles of hey, her eyes bright with excitement as she imagined that the world, rather than being a couple of tail-lengths away, was miles below.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Eagles? Well, that was new, playing with this kit probably was going to be really interesting. However, Blizzardpaw had to admit that her question left her thinking…how it would be to be able to fly? No longer bound to the ground and freely soaring through the skies, through the white fluffy clouds.

She smiled and followed Miraclekit as she ran through the barn, having to go a bit slower since her legs were longer than hers. She could see hoe the small kit’s eyes shined as she ran and leaped onto the piles of hay, and could only wonder what was going through her mind right now, the places to where her imagination was taking her, places that were so high up in the sky…far from anyone’s reach…from anyone but her.

She, however, was careful to keep an eye on the real world as well, ready to react if Miraclekit slipped or miscalculated one of her jumps.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Miraclepaw, happy to have a playmate who was interested in her game, kept jumping u[ until she reached the top of the tallest pile of hay. Her jumps were a bit clumsy, but luckily, she didn't fall. To her, what lay below wasn't simply the barn full of Thunderclan cats, but the whole surrounding area, viewed through the eyes of her imagination from above. "I love playing like this!" She mewed happily, breaking off her illusion and turning to speak to Blizzardpaw, "The other kits always want to play fighting games. I like this better."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Blizzardpaw chuckled a bit, but tried to keep it low to not pull the kit away from her imaginary world, at least until she did it by herself and turned around to look at her “Well, remember that most kits dream of being warriors fighting the cats of other clans, but if that’s not the kind of game you want to play, then just be yourself and let your imagination run wild” Blizzardpaw looked down to the cats going through their everyday lives “After all, sometimes you don’t need wings to learn how to fly, am I right?” Under normal circumstances she would have playfully pushed the kit with her nose, but given the place in which they were standing, she immediately decided against it, not wanting to put the kit in danger.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Miraclekit nodded; Blizzardpaw seemed to understand her more than most other cats. Miraclepaw had different dreams than the other kits, but that didn't mean she was weird or anything. She still wanted to be their friend and play together with them... And, she supposed, maybe playing their games wouldn't be so bad. Maybe they could take turns. "Yeah, you're definitely right." She mewed happily.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Blizzarpaw let out a small chuckle before grabbing the small kit by the scruff. She wasn’t as big as a warrior yet, so she had to be a lot more careful to carry her and not trip. She slowly and carefully started to climb down the hay pile, she was surprised to now find out how high they had climbed. She placed the kit on the safe floor once they were back down “I hope you’re not mad at me for carrying you down, but I know that if you fell and hurt yourself I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself…well, me and your mother” She chuckled a bit at the last part, but she really wouldn’t want to face an angry queen.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Thinstripe watched from the nursery, she smiled and purred. Padding over she sat down "I would watch yourself there" she purred with a laugh. She curled her tail around herself and licked her paw.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Miraclekit honestly hadn't been thinking about the possibility of falling, but she realized that, if she had fallen from there, she could have been hurt very badly. So, she was glad that she had gotten down safely. "I was being careful, don't worry!" She mewed happily.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Blizzardpaw smiled at the warrior and gave a respectful nod in her direction “Hello Thinstripe” She wasn’t surprised to see her around, after it would only be natural for a queen to keep an eye on her kits. The white she-cat attention soon returned to Miraclekit as she talked and chuckled softly “I know you were, but I just wanted to lend you a paw” She purred.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:04 am

Thinstripe listened to their conversation "You climbed a tree? Well that sure goes on in ThunderClan" she mewed "Reminds me of me and Gentlenose" she remembered her old name, Thinpaw, it was funny to look at the old times when she had gotten in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:28 pm

"I climbed all the way up to the top of the pile of hay!" Miracle paw proclaimed proudly, bouncing over to her mother, "It was so fun! It felt like I could see the whole world from up there."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]   Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Your weight will be 1/6th there [Open]
Page 1 of 1