Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

PepperxScorch

Go down 
+2
Acrylic
Grizzly
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PepperxScorch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PepperxScorch   PepperxScorch - Page 2 EmptySun 29 May 2016 - 22:39

Twitch: Stormkit is just like his dad, he'll be perfect!
Rain: Lol, I get it

We ended up with two males and two females... This worked out way better than I expected.

Scorch is gonna totally lose it when they're born, prepare for gnarly tears. It's exactly the family he never got to have.

But yeah, we got them all now, so once they're approved we'll get the birth done as soon as humanly possible. All my dreams for Scorchfrost are coming true... He's 100% my favorite character and after all the hurt that's been thrown at him it warms me up to see him happy <3

PepperxScorch - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: PepperxScorch   PepperxScorch - Page 2 EmptySun 29 May 2016 - 23:51

I just got Stormkit accepted!

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
PepperxScorch - Page 2 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Rainwhisper

Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: PepperxScorch   PepperxScorch - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 0:39

Ok Coldkit was approved!

PepperxScorch - Page 2 6985544_origPepperxScorch - Page 2 White_snow___white_cat_iii_by_ace_of_finlandPepperxScorch - Page 2 Cats-and-kittens-black-and-white-wallpaper-3 PepperxScorch - Page 2 Img_0011 PepperxScorch - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNCGt475PpCigPCjOO9DEPm2mgpGamS7BucdZH_7yEYW7_J9MwLUf3LvBqnw
Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: PepperxScorch   PepperxScorch - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 13:13

Cool, my creation was approved today.

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Tue 31 May 2016 - 0:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: PepperxScorch   PepperxScorch - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 13:20

I'll toss ya in there Thinny

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: PepperxScorch   PepperxScorch - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 19:17

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t23602-new-beginnings-open-birth-topic

The birth order is just gonna be the order on the first page I think, to keep it simplistic.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: PepperxScorch   PepperxScorch - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 17:48

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PepperxScorch   PepperxScorch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PepperxScorch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: