Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat) Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat)   Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat) EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:16 pm

Blizzardpaw looked at the fences that divided the twoleg territory from the forest. She had been warned about this place, and not few times, to not go near, to avoid it unless she had no choice…but the more they told her about it the more curios she grew. This place couldn’t be that bad, right? Plus, it was just a quick look, she was going to leave soon anyways. Becoming a kittypet wasn’t on her plans.

The young apprentice jumped on top of one of the fences, looking at the streets and twoleg dens, along with the long flat stones that covered good portion of the ground. Well, at least her clanmates were right about one thing, this place was strange, even the air smelled rather awkward. But…this place could be a nice place, regardless of how strange it could be, she just needed to find the bright side and she was determined to do it, even if it took her several trips here during her free time.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat)   Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:56 pm

Rag had been chasing away a couple of intruders when he had noticed a cat reeking of clan stench walk near their territory. The tom had soon padded over to tell her to screw off, but noticed she was a bit younger than him. Maybe she was just exploring. He'd still have to tell her off, though. "Hey, you're on our land there," he said, walking over to where she stood.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat)   Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Blizzardpaw perked her ears, surprised, as she looked towards the voice that had pulled her out of her thoughts. Her gaze landed on a dark tom padding towards her location. The young apprentice smiled at him in a friendly way and jumped off the fence to talk with him “I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware that I was trespassing into your territory, I thought that this place belonged to twolegs and that was it” Well, at least she was learning new stuff about this place.

“I’m just looking around, don’t worry” Her usual friendly personality was showing in all its glory, any of her clanmates probably would be tense by having a rogue this close to them, especially after knowing that they were in their territory, but Bizzardpaw’s posture was relaxed and even a bit open, like if she was talking to a clanmate instead of a potentially dangerous cat “The name’s is Blizzardpaw, by the way. Mind if I ask your name? I feel that just calling you Rogue may be a bit rude”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat)   Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:00 pm

ooc- forget this ever happened. sorry, just take me out the plot, k? i have enough to do rn, and this is a bit old anyway. apologies <33

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat)   Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 pm

OOC: Ok, and don't worry, I understand ^^

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat)   Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Me Show You My World (Closed for Cat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: