Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who is the best mod and admin?

Go down 
+3
Dewberry
Grizzly
addie ♥
7 posters

Jay
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap4%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Pikachu
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap16%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 15 ]
Rainy
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap4%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Sleepy
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap9%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 9 ]
Echo
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap6%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Ebony
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap5%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Coon
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap7%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Icee
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap5%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Falcon
 5% [ 5 ]
Pinely
 5% [ 5 ]
Fish
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap6%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Shadow
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap13%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 12 ]
Splotch
 4% [ 4 ]
Sun
Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_lcap9%Who is the best mod and admin? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 96

AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Who is the best mod and admin? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best mod and admin?   Who is the best mod and admin? EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:58

Who is the best??? I personally think Shadow, Pikachu, Error, Queen Fishy Greyjoy I, Cho, Rainy, and Sleepy. But I just want to know yours, this is multi-choice. I can't really put mods and admins up on there because then people could vote on it and I don't really want that happening so XD
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best mod and admin?   Who is the best mod and admin? EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 13:24

I chose everyone because this site wouldn't be the same without all of y'all here doing your rounds and coming up with rad plots. You guys are the greatest <3

Who is the best mod and admin? TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionkit | ThunderClan Kit | #cb945f
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best mod and admin?   Who is the best mod and admin? EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 14:14

i voted double pikachu

:3
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best mod and admin?   Who is the best mod and admin? EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 14:55

Pikachu!!!!! But I love all of them

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best mod and admin?   Who is the best mod and admin? EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 18:30

Same here, this whole site wouldn't be here if it weren't for such great people.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best mod and admin?   Who is the best mod and admin? EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 1:55

I'm the best retired mod, obviously. //hairflips

But to be completely honest, everyone's great. Even the retired staff members who now live on in Beata. Each staff member has contributed a lot and helped the site evolve to where it is today, and the community wouldn't be as strong without them. Getting to know them and be friends with everyone was wonderful and I enjoyed my experience here on WCC - everyone's so different and unique and special. For quite a big community, I found myself pleasantly surprised to remember each person and identify them with their specific quirks or traits or even hobbies.

This site has shaped my life a lot more than I originally expected it to when I was 11 years-old. I've stuck around with this community for four whole years, and you know what? I don't regret it in the slightest. Everyone's awesome and trying to choose is like asking me to pick my favorite flavor of ice cream. it's mint choco chip btw

You guys are all amazing; everyone is wonderful at writing and coming up with stories and jfdslajfl;; You're all so creative. Take what you get from this community and let it lead you to an even brighter future~ You all have potential and I'm glad that I was able to help that flourish, even if it was for a short amount of time. <3

tl;dr: no one's my favorite, you're all weird plebeians and endearingly awesome

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best mod and admin?   Who is the best mod and admin? EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 17:21

Pika4Life
Pika4Ever
Pika4Twenty
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best mod and admin?   Who is the best mod and admin? EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 19:12

Nah, you guys as the WCC community are the best ;w; we're just here to make sure nothing falls apart. Without all of y'all, there wouldn't be a WCC in the first place. I'm glad that I've been able to be of some kind of service here on this site for a whole 5+ years and even if I'm not the most active, I couldn't permanently leave this place. WCC holds a special place in my heart and I love all of you guys ;u;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best mod and admin?   Who is the best mod and admin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: