Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 9:20

Treestep was overjoyed by the arrival of the large ominous cat, "Woot woot! Finally some action in this boring old place, y'all know Starclan was a bunch of pathetic kittens that didn't want to get their paws dirty." She yelled across the gathering, "How many of your closest friends and family have died when Starclan could have easily helped hmm..." She added with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're wrong! Starclan can not save every cats, they let nature run its course but are always looking down on us and protecting us in little ways."
The small medicine cat apprentice called out in reply. Leafpaw was disgusted by the amount of cats agreeing to the ways of the Dark Forest, "Do not let this cat fool you all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxflight stayed silent, making sure not to divert any attention to him. Although he could never join the Dark Forest he did have to admit that there were times Starclan could have easily helped.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 10:03

Snowstorm clenched her teeth. She knew what Crowstar was thinking, StarClan let them be driven out. She thought the same when Sandfeather and Blackpaw died. The three StarClan cats were right. She walked and sat down next to Leafpaw. She trusted the medicine cat apprentice, and the rest too. "Liars! Your all liars!" she hissed, looking at the cats. She turned to Crowstar. "WindClan's attack was unpredictable even for StarClan! How can you fall for them, Crowstar! They killed Sandfeather and Blackpaw. They killed Breezestar!" she yowled for everyone to hear. She turned to her clanmates. "How can you be so mouse-brained?! Fear isn't power! Death and bloodshed gives fear, not power! How dare you be fooled by these fox-hearts!" she hissed. She was disgusted. Her trust for Crowstar dropped dramatically. So did her trust for all that agreed with these cats.

Swiftpaw walked over with Snowstorm. She remained silent. Snowstorm said way more than she can.

Oceanpaw did to. She had something to say. "There can't be life without death. That's why StarClan let's deaths happen. StarClan let some die, so there can be balance in the forest. They never said they enjoyed balancing life in the clans." she said for everyone, mostly Treestep.

OOC: This is my Golden Trio. Swiftpaw's my Ron Weasly, Oceanpaw's my Hermonie Grenger, and Snowstorm is my Harry Potter
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 12:08

Crowstar was disappointed see his mate didn't see it his way, but when she brought up that the dark forest cats were the one's who killed his leader, and his clan mates his ears fell flat. "Breezestar was murdered on the way to Moonstone. Murdered by some clan cat, some follower of Starclan." He growled out. "Starclan knew Breezestar was coming yet they watched, and let him be killed when he had so much time left." This was the right thing. This is what would make his clan strong. He was doing this for them. "And who says that these cats are ruling with fear? Huh? They just want a place in the skies, but Starclan gave them nothing but a endless time of loneliness."

The leader turned to the Windclan deputy. "Starclan is gone. They left the last gathering when the red moon happened. They abandoned us, they let our clan mates die! They let a leader get killed on his way to talk to them! These Dark Forest cats will succeed where our ancestors failed! They won't let us go hungry, they won't let us live in fear! When Skyclan finally got back to our camp I lived in fear waiting for the day that Windclan would attack again just because they were greedy! Well I'm done. I'm done with fear." The leader hissed. He looked back to the tall leader that stood before them. No turning back now. "Morningstar I am on your side, for the good of my clan." He said.

Dawnflower watched in horror as she looked up at the dark forest cat. She knew this was going to happen. Many cats wanted to believe starclan was still here with them, but the medicine cat knew the truth. They were in another sky, not able to watch over them anymore, and there was nothing she could do. They needed to leave before something bad happened. Let Crowstar be on their side, let them have their cats. But as the clans were now they didn't stand a chance against a united force like that. They were stronger than any normal warriors.

Frostfall purred happily as this mess was going on. This is what they worked so hard for. This is what they waited for. She was finally stronger than the rest of her clan mates, and she was going to continue getting stronger with these cats. No one would ever underestimate her or her small size again. "I'm on your side Morningstar!" She called, not caring if any of her clanmates hated her.

Breezeheart didn't know what to think. The promise of power, of being strong, of not living in fear anymore sounded appealing, but her mates outburst made her remain silent. She didn't want to hurt him, and she didn't want to lose him. What did her sister think about this whole thing? She looked around to spot her sister, but it was kind of difficult to see her among the many cats that were appearing.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 12:37

Fogheart was not fazed by the arrival of a familiar scent: of rot and disease, as well as the smells of stagnant, hot air in the eye of a storm. A strange smile played across her face, emphasizing her little understanding of facial expression, with her dead, cold, blind eyes betraying little. Finally, a chance at power, a chance to prove her worth not only to her clan, but to herself as well. The Riverclan warrior's tail lashed in excitement, her ears perked towards Morningstar.

She didn't think she could feel any lower than this. Spiderfur's heart grew still for a moment, staring in disbelief and horror. Her son hadn't made it to Starclan.. had he? Nausea made her stomach turn viciously at the thought. Her paws twitched to bolt, but she noticed one of the Dark Forest snakes approaching a cat she knew, Wildfang. She moved to stand up and touched her tail to his flank, just as he rejected the idea of joining them. At any other time she would have been embarrassed, but this was a dangerous situation, she could feel it. No cat she knew would go on a path that they might not come back from. She didn't think she'd be able to take it.

Giving a weak smile to Emberleaf and Leafpaw, Cloudpaw once again turned his attention to the sky, comforted by the presence of more medicine cats, but still concerned as to the strange tension. Suddenly, his fears became founded as a crack of lighting heralded the appearance of an unfamiliar cat on the Great Rock, a tom who called himself Morningstar. He glanced around at the cats, seeing not only more Dark Forest cats as he looked, but clan cats that seemed sympathetic to their cause. His white tail poofed out in alarm. 'What has the Dark Forest done for them?'

Pineye watched from where he sat, twitching out of reflex at the thunder, but doing nothing else as the Dark Forest cats appeared and began to move amongst the living. The chocolate tabby didn't meet eye to eye with the dead. He had already made his decision. Instead, he chose to watch the leaders' reactions. However, the mention of Blackpaw's death caught his attention. "I-" He opened his mouth to speak, eyes lighting up for a moment, as he knew how his former denmate had died, but he shut his muzzle just as quickly. A million consequences of having kept his tongue for these moons flashed in his mind. A rouge had killed him, a former Shadowclan cat. But the last thing this gathering needed was for him to be interpreted as accusing Shadowclan for a death they took no part in.

Darkstar couldn't believe what she was seeing. In a brief moment, the tense Gathering had broken with the appearance of many mysterious, malicious-looking cats. Then, she could feel the rock grow by one, and she was almost shoved off. She dug her claws into a crack and pulled herself up more securely, albeit uncomfortably close to the other leaders. She listened to the new cat with a frown. Then her ear twitched as Crowstar began to speak, and she craned her neck towards him in surprise when he showed his support. "You must be out of your mind."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 12:53

Snowstorm glared at Crowstar. He was leader for StarClan's sake, or should she say, the Dark Forest's sake! "You don't know that! You should know some clan cats joined them, you of everyone! Someone who joined them murdered Breezestar. Is it not obvious?! They didn't leave, they fled! I thought it was their fault of our deaths too, but three of their warriors gave me an explanation. Oceanpaw is right, they let deaths happen to balance life! You want a strong clan with loyal warriors, so you turn to murderers who deserved the loneliness they got who nearly killed me and killed my mentor, our kit, and our leader?!" she yowled. "I'm not mousebrained enough to believe that the ones who blinded me in my right eye would help me! I wouldn't trust them if they offered me immortality! she hissed. She felt as if a fire consumed her. "I was hoping you would wake up from your blindness." she growled. "How foolish I was." she said. She had a mere spark of trust in her clanmates now.

She wanted to leave, but something in her screamed otherwise. She felt so betrayed. "Fine, have your Dark Forest. I'll let you know that right now, I trust Darkstar more than I trust you. I find it pathetic that you fall for them." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 13:48

Wildfang looked over at Spiderfur. A small sense of relief washed through him. His attention was snapped back to Crowstar. He rose up without a moments hesitation.
"If you join these cats, you will be denying Starclan. How is it their fault that cats die? It's s part of life. Leading you own clan to a path of darkness like this is horrible. You might as well be dishonoring Breezestar... They only want power! They won't help you," Wildfang yowled. He looked at Snowstorm and blinked. Wildfang's eyes snapped across the clearing at the Dark Forest cats. His eyes were deserted of fear, now replaced with irritation, anger and malice. The tom stepped slightly closer to Spiderfur. He couldn't believe these cats anymore.

Flashstorm frowned at Crowstar. Fear burned in his heart.
"You'll only lead your clan astray," Flashstorm whispered.

Dreamleaf glared at the Dark Forest cats intensely.
"We all need to leave this Gathering. Things will only get worse," Dreanleaf declared to her fellow Medicine cats. By we, she meant all the cats of the clans. Things were definitely bound to take a worse turn.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 13:51

Cedarfur stayed close to Breezeheart, not daring to leave his mate's side. Anger swelled inside the tom, and he prayed that Breezeheart wouldn't join sides with these pathetic excuse for cats. "I am loyal to WindClan, and I'll never join your pathetic excuse for power!" The prideful cat meowed in between growling. All his life he was proud to be a part of such a strong clan, and these strangers wouldn't ever seduce him into joining them. The abnormally tall tom didn't care if the SkyClan leader sided with them or not, anyone who was smart would stay loyal to their true clan.

~~~

Smokepelt gave a nod to his uncle, even though he couldn't believe Cedarfur would dare stand up to them. Does he want to start a fight? Honestly, he already assumed a full blown battle was going to happen sooner or later, but he hoped it wouldn't be because of one cat standing up for what was right. Looking around, he looked for Cobaltpaw, hoping where ever she was, she was okay.

~~~

The ShadowClan tom gave a low hiss from the back of his throat, looking around. Cats were starting to follow Morningstar all around him, and he couldn't believe their ignorance! Hearing Thrushstar's voice, he looked up to his leader, admiring him more than ever. That's a true leader, doing what is truly good for the clan. Then it hit him. What Leopardfang had been saying about times changing, this was what he meant! But how did he know? Did that mean that StarClan was truly gone? Shaking all his questions and thoughts away, Mudfoot focused on everything that was happening around him. These Darkforest cats seemed to be everywhere, mingling with clan cats and telling them nothing but lies. "Lies! Everything they say are lies, don't follow their corrupt ways!" the tom yelled to cats around him, fear prickling through his fur.

~~~

Antdrop watched as his mother yelled at Crowstar. He wanted to say something, but their were so many cats talking and meowing in anger than he decided to stay silent for the time being, wondering how everything would play out.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 VHQrlk5
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 1QYZaRo

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 14:39

Leopardfang's fur stood on end and he jumped to his paws, a growl rising in his throat. He immediately looked to Thrushstar; Thrushstar opposed this strange cat, and so did Leopardfang. None of this StarClan or Dark Forest fox dung meant anything to him, but if there were any cats dumb enough to attempt to strike his leader, the ShadowClan deputy was prepared to fight tooth and claw in his defense. His claws scored the earth beneath him. The moment that his leader gave the command, Leopardfang would fight the strangers without any hesitation. Maybe tradition called for peace on this full moon, but tradition never meant anything to the spotted tom. These posers would regret setting foot in the forest, and no amount of power or promises of such would sway him.

_____

Smokestorm entered the moonlit clearing like a dark cloud brushing over the grass and weaved his way between the gathered cats. He was once RiverClan, and his favored apprentice, Frostfall, was among his old clan's sitting area. Webtail was present as well but he could wait. The dark tom found her, calling out to Morningstar. Good. She was still extremely loyal, and would make an excellent asset. He would ask Morningstar to reward her well for her loyalty. He brushed past her, his ghostly pelt making true contact with another for the first time in several moons. "Yes, yes... you are already more powerful than your peers. But you will be even stronger with us, Frostfall. It is going to start soon." Smokestorm's amber eyes glowed brightly in spite of the dim light.

One-eye slithered into the clearing with the rest of her dark companions, her scrawny body looking sickly compared to the living cats' forms. She snaked through the cats towards her old clan, WindClan, but spoke to no one. She had not been assigned anyone to convert. She had not wanted to speak to the living cats, anyway. They never understood what they had. They threw everything away like it was replaceable. She found their very opposition to Morningstar to be contemptible; couldn't they comprehend what he was offering? Didn't they want retribution for the suffering that StarClan had caused them? I suppose not. They're as stupid as rocks.

The small ginger tom followed his seemingly older and larger peers into the clearing. Firepaw once had an apprentice to convert, but she had died some time before. It was disappointing, really. He was hoping that Featherpaw would have at least made a little bit of mayhem before outliving her usefulness. He trotted to the medicine cats, a silly little grin on his face. Oh, the medicine cats must have been horrified at the realization that StarClan was truly, one hundred percent gone. He knew what they must be feeling because, after all, he was once one of them. Foolish and blinded by tales of their savior ancestors. Well, the ancestors were nowhere to be seen now. "It's finally time! Moons and moonds of planning and waiting and watching... and here we finally are!" He couldn't resist the ecstatic outburst, looking up to Morningstar with wide green eyes.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 15:29

Robinflight hissed at the new cats, her ears pinned back and fur standing, they obviously weren't friendly and she frankly didn't want any trouble tonight.

Webtail scanned the cats for Smokestorm, glad to see the familiar face again after so long, an odd feeling went through him as he saw fear in his leader's eyes for the first time in his life. His gaze shifted to Thushstar with a chuckle leaving the tom, an expression of triumph clear on his face. He would no longer have to put up with Viperfang's belittlement, now, now she'd have the proof, as would Thinstripe. As Smokestorm moved to Frostfall, he felt his paws itch for him to pursue the ghostly cat, he sat still though, knowing that Smokestorm wasn't going to see him unless he wanted to.

Lightningpaw looked at Webtail with ambition, the determined gleam that Webtail hadn't seen from his son back as he tried to match his larger father's stature. The younger tom's tail twitched in anticipation, he hoped that he'd get to actually meet one of these cats in person now, speak to one even. His stocky appearance would help with the tougher look he was trying to obtain.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 17:46

Elkheart was struck with fear as the gathering became dark and horrific. He couldn't believe that his own leader was siding with the cats who were against Starclan, but when his littermate exclaimed in happiness, he lost it. "Treestep! How could you believe these cats! Starclan has supported us throughout our lives!" he yowled across the clearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speckledpaw was struck with horror, but she hid it well with a blank face and empty expression. All she did was pull closer to her mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viperfang was shocked as soon as she realized that this was what her brother was talking about all those moons ago. "Webtail! You traitor! How could you?!" she yowled in anger.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 18:02

OOC: Here comes McGrizzle, late as usual.

Ferretshine couldn't believe her eyes. Dead cats were filling the clearing, whispering sins into her clanmates' ears. She looked to Lightningpaw and Webtail for support, after all, they were family. Her heart dropped like a stone. It looked as though they were one with the sinister cats among them. She tried to lock eyes with her brother, tears welling up in her eyes and trickling down her scarred face. "How could you?" she whispered. "You fiends killed my mother!" she yelled at the dead cats, "I won't join you! I'll fight until I drop dead to get StarClan back in the skies!"

Goosestorm looked at his RiverClan clanmates. He knew StarClan was gone. It was impossible for his anxious mind to ignore. Would they ever be back? Did they care that the forest was in danger? "You'll p-probably take better care of us th-th... than StarClan," he announced, "Maybe it's better this w-way!"

Scorchfrost hissed openly. "I let you defile me and trick me!" he yowled, standing tall. His amber eyes blazed with fury. "I'd rather die here than join you again! I will not be fooled by your enticements of glory and strength!" He hoped Thinstripe was looking on from afar. He hoped she was proud.

Cherryface slid into the clearing, looking drop-dead gorgeous as usual. Her looks were unrivaled by most cats in Fourtrees, and she sent very vile glances to those she-cats who could. She sauntered scandalously to Leopardfang, locking her sparkling eyes on him. She ran her sleek body under his chin, flicking her tail at the end. "Why the intensity, darling?" she purred, "Look around you. We don't want anything but your help. We can watch over you... protect you... All we ask is that you promise us loyalty... A handsome tom like you wouldn't be so dull to pass up an opportunity like this!"

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionkit | ThunderClan Kit | #cb945f
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 18:48

Cloverpool hissed and pressed against her daughter, Wishpaw. There was nothing they could say or do to make her bow to their low sick level, she had seen enough sickness and suffering for a lifetime and she didn't need to see more.

Lightpaw backed up and Stonepaw followed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 19:16

Honeypaw blinked. It sounded like a good deal to her, but she stayed silent not saying anything. But she did however look around for her father, Shatteredsoul, and not finding the tom her cold ice blue eyes cast down to the ground in disappointment.

Nightpaw cast a quizzical glance at Honeypaw sure she'd tell him later.

Ghostpelt looked away from her father. Her own father, the leader of Skyclan had abandoned Starclan, their warrior ancestors, well the good ones at least.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 19:47

Eveningsong padded along the outskirts of WindClan's cats. She saw a little ThunderClan cat from across the clearing trying to run away. All Eveningsong did was purr when the apprentice ran into her.
"Why are you running, Wishpaw? I'm just trying to help you! You and all of your Clanmates. Wishpaw...doesn't your Clan give you sideways glances? Do they ever doubt you because of your birth? Do they ever question your loyalty? Well, if you join me...if you join Morningstar...if you join us then your Clanmates will never doubt you again...and you can be more powerful than they ever were."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Wishpaw almost screamed when she ran into the black and gold she-cat, but when Eveningsong mentioned her birth...her mother...her rogue mother...
Wishpaw had been adopted and Eveningsong was right. Her Clanmates would doubt her, and give her the glances that this Dark Forest cat had clearly described. She then turned to glance at Cloverpool. Wishpaw had been lied to, and she had only found out about her original mother when Cloverpool's other kits had asked. Could Wishpaw really benefit from joining these cats?
"I-I..." Wishpaw stumbled over her words, blinking.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Determination and anger had overpowered the fear that was inside of the ginger and white she-cat. She had to get over this timid side of her that would barely speak, barely say what she thought was right, and barely fight for what she believed in. Vixenpaw stood up from her crouching position, scanning the crowd.
"How could you turn away from StarClan so easily?" She called out, addressing this comment to everyone who had chosen the side of the strange cats, "Your entire life you've been taught to follow StarClan!"

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 2:43

Viperfang's outburst did not go unheard, Webtail hissed and found his sister. "Who did I betray with my choice? I made no promise or oath that would be broken with what I have done!"
Webtail looked at Ferretshine in confusion, it was soon replaced with embarrassment as she called out in defiance, sighing.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2016
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next