Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 12:49

Leopardfang followed closely after Thrushstar and sat where the deputies gathered. The strange cold feeling was an annoyance to him, especially after an entire leafbare filled with the blasted freezing wind. Everyone around him was tense, and the feeling flooded the deputy as well. He glanced around but couldn't find the source. Odd looks were being passed from cat to cat, but he couldn't tell why. Leopardfang glanced up at his leader. He just hoped that nothing too out of control would affect them this night.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 13:25

Blizzardpaw followed her Darkstar and sat at her brother's side. This was her first gathering and she was really excited. Yeah, she didn’t need to be a genius to notice that something was wrong, whether it was because of the strange feelings that tried to break through her usually cheerful personality or the worried expressions of the other cats. She tried to stay positive though, maybe it was just a tense gathering? She heard from some of her clanmates that the past two gatherings hadn’t ended very well, so maybe that was what everyone was worried about?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 13:27

Darkfrost's gaze trickled over to the group which arrived with the scent of Thunderclan thick in the air. Twisting his face in disgust, the warrior looked away and hoped that his brother wouldn't be there. After directly rejecting and denying his family to their faces, Darkfrost was sure that his kin hated him and saw him as a freak. My clan is more important than my blood. I will not let Scorchfrost and the others mess with my head or waver my loyalty. I will stay true to Riverclan, even after my very last breath. The tom shot a quick glance to Scorchfrost's direction and saw him looking guilty. With confusion, Darkfrost shook off his curiosity and turned his attention to the leaders.

---

Frozenflame could just sense that something was wrong. There was a thick, heavy feeling in the air that just dragged him down. It were as if evil itself had wrapped around the atmosphere in a suffocating blanket, making it hard to breathe and filling the hearts of every cat with a stinging fear. Why was this so? Why did everyone in the clearing look either excited or dreadful? The blue and cream British Shorthair weaved his way through the clumps of cats and took a seat where the deputies sat, giving a respectful nod to Leopardfang.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Image13

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 16:46

Nettletail nodded to Webtail, Scorchfrost, and other Dark Forest members she recognized. This night was sure to be one of power, of determining allegiances, of resolve. Of triumph.

Frecklepaw started to feel lonely, so she made her nervous aay over to another apprentice (Blizzardpaw). "Hi," she meowed shyly. "I'm Frecklepaw. What're you called?"

OOC: Hey Pika, or Sun, or Coon, or somebody with the authority, should Ashwing bring in WindClan?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 21:15

Ghostpelt flicked her tail and looked around for her brother Tinypaw she hoped he had come.

Honeypaw and Nightpaw followed after Riverclan. Honeypaw sat down near a group of apprentices with Nightpaw following.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 23:34

Treestep waited patiently, bouncing on the spot, "Gee, Windclan sure are taking there darn time ain't they, expected from them I guess." She said aloud for all cats to hear, secretly hoping that some Windclan cats would have heard that.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 22:31

Snowstorm and Oceanpaw walked into the clearing. Snowstorm sat down in a little spot where no cat was. She didn't trust ThunderClan or WindClan at all, thanks to their actions to SkyClan and RiverClan, and after Jayflight chose to defend a fox-heart who scarred her for life than his clanmate, she doesn't know who to trust anymore.

Swiftpaw walked into the clearing with RiverClan. She sat down near the center. She looked around and saw WindClan hasn't arrived.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 7:04

Ashwing walked into the Gathering, leading WindClan behind her. She was nervous about this Gathering- she was still a relatively new deputy!- but she would do her best. She felt a chill in the air and shuddered. Was this a remnant of the last Gathering's event? She leapt onto the Great Rock and nodded at the leaders.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 7:17

Saltpelt followed behind her deputy gladly into the clearing, she could feel the stares from other clans and their whispers about why they were late. The she-cat didn't let it bother her, following Ashwing with her head held high and took her spot beneath the Great rock.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 7:57

Breezeheart followed after her sister she wasn't going to let her go alone this gathering. The black warrior who was a queen for now left her kits in the care of another queen. She really didn't want to miss this gathering. Saltpelt seemed excited about something. So of course she wanted to go. The black warrior sat a little distance away from the rock, watching her sister and her deputy with shining eyes.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 23:07

Leafpaw padded in wearily, her fur on end but tried to relax, "Just listen, Don't comment." She said to herself quietly.

~~~~~~~

Foxflight walked behind Ashwing, clearly seeing that she was anxious, "Hey Ashwing, relax, you're doing a great job and everyone can see that." He smiled and sat down in the crowd.

~~~~~~~

Treestep saw the Windclan cats pour into the gathering, "Y'all took your time! Oh I see the newbie is on the job." She said glaring down the cats as they walked passed, the hatred in her filled despite there being no reason.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 2:35

Emberleaf walked into Fourtrees with Windclan, entering beside his apprentice, Leafpaw. The ginger tom took his spot by the Medicine Cats and sat down, his long, wispy fur puffing out around him. "Ah, hello, Cloudpaw," Emberleaf purred with a smile. "This is Leafpaw, my apprentice in Windclan. Leafpaw, this is Cloudpaw, the tom whom I am training in Riverclan." Emberleaf smiled brightly, looking between the two cats. He couldn't help but think that they appeared to be oddly similar, both owning a pelt of long black fur. Emberleaf shrugged it off, telling himself that it must just be a coincidence.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Image13

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 14:45

Sedgepaw looked at the she-cat who had greeted his sister. His ears twitched "Uh, hey, I'm Sedgepaw. That's my sister Blizzardpaw" he mewed, answering for her.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 14:51

Blizzardpaw looked at the other apprentice with her usual friendly smile, she had been a bit distracted looking around for Clearpaw, hoping that she would be able to find the RiverClan apprentice that she met not long after her ceremony, but apparently he was nowhere to be found. She was grateful at her brother for answering for her, not making her look rude or anything, but she had to pay more attention “Nice to meet you, Frecklepaw!”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 15:41

Frecklepaw smiled at the two apprentices. "What Clan are you iin? I'm ShadowClan."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2016
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next