Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED}   Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED} EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 10:19

A small tiny thin golden she cat with cold blue eyes padded into the apprentices den, and nudged Nightpaw. Today was the day she and Nightpaw could kill Pebblepaw, and a neighboring rouge who kept getting her smelly paws into their river. Honeypaw had seen the rouge she cat a couple of times and instantly hated her. Pebblepaw was a different story. Honeypaw thought she was extremely annoying and way to innocent for a she cat. Honeypaw absolutely loathes the Riverclan apprentice and she had Nightpaw wrapped around her little paw, which means he'd do anything for her, including kill someone for her, and that to Honeypaw was the sweetest thing in the world. "Nightpaw! you lazy oaf get up!!" Honeypaw hissed into the black toms ear nudging him a little herder to get him up. She loved the tom but he was just lazy sometimes.

Nightpaw opened one pure ice blue eye and then the other. "I'm up I'm up!! Jeez chill out Honeypaw I'm awake." The solid dark black tom yawned and sat up shaking the moss and heather from his pelt. The tom looked at Honeypaw. For Starclan's sake she was beautiful, and despite her small size he knew she loved him to, but Nightpaw was also afraid of Honeypaw, because she just had this vibe that she gave off that you don't wanna mess with because, she is dangerous, and so he would do anything for her.

"Wake up Pebblepaw and tell her to meet us at the River. Tell here we need her help driving out the rouge..' Honeypaw purred, feeling that her plan will be successful. "Yeah yeah. Go on I'll meet you there Honeypaw." And with that Honeypaw padded off to meet Nightpaw, and Pebblepaw at the river. Nightpaw didn't exactly know what Honeypaw wanted with Pebblepaw but he'd find out soon enough.

Nightpaw padded over to Pebblepaw's nest and nudged her until she woke up. "Hey Pebblepaw!! Get up Honeypaw wants you to meet us at the River so you could help us drive the rouge out of our territory and send her running to her Twolegs. She said the rouge was so thin she's bound to be weak and be driven out of Riverclan's territory for good!" The pure, night black tom meowed. "Meet us at the River and we'll figure out a plan for this!" And with that Nightpaw padded out and met Honeypaw as they waited for Pebblepaw.

OOC: So once the murder is done nobody will find out that Honeypaw and Nightpaw killed either one, and they will bring back Pebblepaw and Acorn's body saying that Acorn killed Pebblepaw and they attacked, and killed the rouge avenging Pebblepaw's death. They will bring back the bodies in another topic.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED}   Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED} EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 16:13

OOC: Ok!

IC:

Pebblepaw yawned. She blinked a few times, in attempt to adjust her vision. "Huh? Oh, ok.." She meowed, quickly grooming herself, and bounding outside.

Acorn was at the river. She stared at a fish, andattempted to catch it. The slippery creature slipped out of her grasp and back into the water. She hissed in frustration.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED}   Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED} EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 20:37

Honeypaw narrowed her eyes and grinned evilly, everything was falling into place. As soon as Pebblepaw came Honeypaw sneered at the rouge. "Alright Pebblepaw I want you to go see if you can cross the river on that branch hanging over it, so you can take her by surprise. Nightpaw and I will swim across the river at the same time, but be careful the river is still swollen from all the melting snow and ice that was on it, so if you fall in theres a chance we wont be able to save you. Ready? Ok go!!" Honeypaw meowed. She watched Pebblepaw go on the branch before slipping into the water and signaling Nightpaw to do the same, but to go after Acorn.

Nightpaw nodded and slunk into the water. The tom was able to hold his breath underwater for a very long time, longer than the average Riverclan cat, and that was a lot. He watched Honeypaw swim towards Pebblepaw and got a confused look on his face, Honeypaw had only told him his portion of the plan, and that was to kill the rouge she cat.

Honeypaw slipped into the shadows of some trees over by the tangled branches and vines and moss near the branch Pebblepaw was on. The vine and other stuff were drifting off the branch, pulling the overhanging branch a little ways down the river. Perfect! She thought and bit some of the vines and breaking them causing the branch to sway and knock Pebblepaw into the water. As quick as she could Honeypaw darted away and made it look like she was almost halfway across the river. The she cat turned when she heard the splash and pretended to have a horrified look on her face. "Pebblepaw!! I'm coming!!" She yowled and swam downstream after Pebblepaw.

Nightpaw was confused, why did Honeypaw do that only to save her? Maybe she was trying to make her self a hero? If so why didn't she tell Nightpaw? Nightpaw shook it off and swam near Acorn, looking like a dark fish. The tom lunged out of the water and grabbed the rouge by the back of her scruff. The tom quickly pinned her down and put his claws to her throat. "Don't move or ill sink my claws into your throat, and that wont be pretty, trust me." The sleek night black tom growled menacingly into the she cats ear.

Meanwhile Honeypaw and managed to drag Pebblepaw over to the shore on the other side of the river. The small tiny thin she cat grinned and shook the water from her fur. Then quick as a flash Honeypaw was on Pebblepaw and had her pinned, claws to her throat. The same fire that she had when she snapped at Toadpaw returned to her cold ice blue eyes. She wanted Pebblepaw to be scared before she killed her, made it more fun and interesting. But she wouldn't kill her right away, no she would let her lie there and die as the last of her life slipped away, while Honeypaw watched, oh this was going to be oh so much fun!!

OOC: Ok so this will be quick so we wont use the battle system.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED}   Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED} EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 8:36

Pebblepaw choked, before squealing and thrashing about. "H-Honeypaw?! I-I'm your clanmate!! Y-You wouldn't-" She whimpered.

Acorn hissed, and squirmed under-neath his grip. She began to scratch his under-belly with her hind legs. "G-Get off me! I did nothing!!"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED}   Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED} EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 8:58

Honeypaw laughed and pressed her claws against Pebblepaw's throat, not making them go in but hard enough so that she couldn't talk without killing herself. "Try me kitty pet. I don't like you and I never did, your to annoying for me and I have no use for you. Say hello to Starclan for me, well if Starclan still exists!" And with that the small tiny thin she cat bit down on Pebblepaw's throat, making her death prolonged she started to scratch up her pelt to make it look like she got into a fight with the rouge, and making it look like Pebblepaw had lost. When Honeypaw was done she sat back and admired her work. Once Pebblepaw had died fully she went over to see how Nightpaw was doing.

Meanwhile while Honeypaw killed Pebblepaw Nightpaw was busy with his own murder. "Oh you definitely did something wrong kittypet. Your on Riverclan's territory, and Honeypaw and I have seen you more than once. We are now liable to kill you on sight if we have to. So stop struggling and it'll go by fast!" The black apprentice growled. He hissed a little in pain as Acorn clawed his belly fur. The tom quick as a flash let go of Acorn's scruff and twisted his head around to her throat and bit down as hard as he could instantly killing the rouge. Then the tom scratched up her pelt like Honeypaw had told him to do.

Honeypaw saw Nightpaw scratching up the rouge's pelt and she purred. "Alright Nightpaw lets go remove our scents from them in the river an then pretend to be sad, I'll even make my self cry." She grinned. "But how are you going to make your self cry Honeypaw?" Nightpaw meowed confused. "Like this!" The she cat lifted her paw and bit into her pad and ripped it open. Nightpaw started in horror as Honeypaw's started to cry.

Honeypaw smiled and tears flowed from her eyes. "Now to remove our scents. To the river. Grab the rouge I'll get Pebblepaw." and with that Honeypaw padded off over to Pebblepaw, thankfully she made it to the other side of the river so she wouldn't have to drag her body into the river and then back out. Honeypaw washed away and blood or scent with some peat moss and washed it out then flung it onto the spot she killed Pebblepaw. Nightpaw had done the same and then put Acorn's dead body onto his back and padded over to the river almost dropping her body a couple of times. He then threw her into the river and washed his scent off of her. Honeypaw did the same, and then the two padded off to the camp Honeypaw limping while she carried Pebblepaw on her back ad Nightpaw with Acorn on his.

OOC: Ok i'll make another topic where they bring the bodies back to camp. But nobody will know who really killed them because they washed the scent off of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED}   Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey & Night v.s Pebble & Acorn {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: