Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunpelt has returned

Go down 
+5
Thea
Clover
addie ♥
Bloom
Blaze
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Sunpelt has returned Empty
PostSubject: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 6:42

Sunpelt shivered in delight. He was back in ThunderClan territory! He lifted his head to the breeze that ruffled the leaves above him, the scent of prey that swirled around him, the beautiful sun blocked by glorious shade of the trees. Great StarClan, I've missed this place... He had also missed StarClan itself. He had been blocked by the terrible "pound" that the Twolegs had kept him in and the sky was nowhere to be seen. StarClan couldn't reach him, and his sense of security had vanished. Now he had to get used to being back.

Although he was happy to have returned and proud of escaping the Twolegs, he wasn't all so sure of what ThunderClan's thoughts would be... Would they accept him back? Or would they chase him away, saying he was an outcast because of his loss of presence. He had, after all, been away for moons, living on disgusting water and hard rabbit droppings. Eww.... He dropped into his hunters crouch, desperate for they warm, silky taste of blood and meat of prey to reach his mouth. Sunpelt purred at the thought. It took him some time to remember how to pinpoint where prey was hiding, he had been away for so long. But it all came rushing back to him, and soon he had caught two plump mice. What a lovely time for me to return - the prey is running!

He wanted to eat his catch, and its taste caused his mouth and eyes to water in longing. But he forced himself to carry it back to his Clan as a gift, a peace offering, just in case things got nasty.

He pushed past the bushes that surrounded the ThunderClan camp. The smell of his old friends mixed with the smells of the nursery, more prey, and home.. I'm home, he thought suddenly, as if just realizing it. I'm home. He let himself into the open, and looked at his Clanmates for the first time in moons. He dropped his prey in shock, and bowed his head, waiting for someone to welcome him or cast him away.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 7:06

"Who are you and why are you in Thunderclan's camp?" Came a growl as the deputy stepped forward, blocking the familiar-looking cat from entering any further into the clearing. Frozenflame's eyes trailed down to the prey dropped by the ginger cat, before shooting back up to his face. "I need to speak with Darkstar about strengthening the security of camp and the borders," he mumbled to himself. A feeling nagged at his brain, one that told Frozenflame that he knew this cat, but he couldn't put his paw on it.

Sunpelt has returned Image13

Sunpelt has returned Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 7:37

Thinstripe rose from out of the nursery, she stared "Who is this?" she mewed in surprise, who was this? She had never seen another new ThunderClan cat....
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 7:46

Cloverpool lifted her head from her nest when the cat came in. She shifted around Wishkit and curled her tail further over the small ginger bundle, then took a really good look at the tom. It was.. Sunpelt... "Sunpelt..? Is that you..?" The brown tortoiseshell she cat meowed her warm amber eyes widening in shock.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 15:28

Sunpelt looked at Frozenflame. He gasped. "Frozenflame! It's me! You're cousin! Sunpelt!" He noticed Frozenflame's obviously hostile glare, and lowered his gaze. Does he even remember me? Or is he angry at me for returning? He looked over at Thinstripe, into her pretty blue eyes, and couldn't remember her. He bowed his head in greeting, trying to seem submissive, which he was.

Then he heard a very familiar voice. He was scared to look at her. Her beautiful amber eyes, her soft, deep ginger fur, her long, graceful tail... Sunpelt's heart was tearing. She must have found a new mate, he thought, for even though he wasn't looking, he could smell kittens with a scent very much like his old mate... "Hello, Cloverpool," he whispered, still not looking at her.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 4:28

OOC: This should be moved to the Abandoned Barn bc Thunderclan lives there now

IC: Frozenflame stared hard at the cat, before suddenly his eyes lit up in recognition. "S...Sunpelt!? I thought you were dead...again!" The gray and ginger tom stepped forward, toward Sunpelt, and nuzzled his flank. After stepping back, Frozenflame heard Sunpelt whisper a hello to Cloverpool and suddenly, his muscles tightened and the fur on the back of his neck stood up. He remembered what had happened before Sunpelt disappeared; the fight for Cloverpool. Frozenflame and Sunpelt both loved the same she-cat, but Cloverpool had chosen Frozenflame. Silently, he snaked his way through the crowd to his mate and stood next to her.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 5:48

Sunpelt felt a sudden warmth go through his body as his cousin nuzzled his flank. But that warmth was weighed down with cold when Frozenflame went to Cloverpool. He felt a sudden urge to run away, and without knowing it, he actually did run away - a few yards away. Until he stopped himself. He forced himself to turn around and walked back to the Clan. He sat down awkwardly again. He stared at the ground. Sunpelt felt betrayal as strong as the truth that he could walk away again, that he could run away and never return. But he waited there for someone to judge him. When no one did, he said, "Well?" And he surprised himself by adding, "Are you going to kick me out of your Clan just because the stupid Twolegs took me away from you? Well, that's a nice way to repay me. You should be glad I had the guts to return at all. I was almost killed by those Twolegs - yeah, that's right - they were going to put me to sleep because no kittypet-owner, slimy, disgusting Twoleg wanted to take me to their den. And I escaped. For you. For ThunderClan. Was all that for nothing?" He was breathing heavily now, and suddenly what he had just said came crashing down on him. It hadn't been a very good speech. It had probably turned everyone in ThunderClan against him

"I'm sorry," he whispered, almost inaudibly. And he dropped to the ground, closing his eyes, not caring what happened to him.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 8:40

Stonepaw padded out of the den. What in StarClan's name?..The medicine apprentice shot a confused look at Sunpelt, and padded over, sniffing the tom. "Um, are you ok?"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)

Last edited by Thea on Sun 22 May 2016 - 8:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 8:52

Scorchfrost looked at the cat with a disbelieving gaze. His heart warmed with the reunion of family, but it wad a scalding warmth all the same. He longed for that sort of bond. He shook the thoughts away. He would have that bond with Vinekit and Miraclekit, he'd make sure of it. "ThunderClan wouldn't turn away their clanmates in a time of need for the both of us," he said quietly. "It's good to see you back home."

Sunpelt has returned TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 9:19

Lakesong padded over and stood next to his mate. So this was the mighty Sunpelt? the one his grandmother Cloverpool had told him about. So technically this was also his grandfather, but he was Goldenflame, Minnowtail, Mapledrop, Hazelpaw, Mothkit, Blazingkit, Firekit, Pebblekit, and Petalfern's father. While Frozenflame was the father of Moonlight, Ryestep, Foxkit, Barleykit, Featherpaw, Ivypaw, and Wishkit (including the adopted kits) with Cloverpool and with Hawkstrike, Flashwing, Monsoon, formerly Stormstrike, Ghostspirit, Daisybloom, Fireclaw, Sweetsong, Viperfang, Fawnwillow,and Eaglefeather. Hm.. interesting family the big fluffy light brown tabby tom had.

Cloverpool blinked and curled her tail more around Wishkit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 9:38

"Nobody ever said that we were kicking you out," growled Frozenflame with a harsh voice. "Someone go fetch Darkstar. She will decide if you stay or not. My father was killed by Twolegs, so stop bragging about how you escaped, alright?" The image of his dad's gnarled, ginger body lying in an alley of Twolegplace rushed into Frozenflame's mind. He could remember the burnt fur hanging from the rotting flesh and even more gruesome stuff too horrifying to describe. It was all because of some dumb Twoleg kits who had twisted minds. Sunpelt was lucky he escaped, and it took all of Frozenflame's energy to keep his anger and jealousy concealed inside of him. Relax, Frozenflame. Don't be so angry at Sunpelt, he did nothing wrong, Frozenflame thought.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 11:43

Sunpelt lifted his head at Stonepaw's voice. He nodded. "Yeah, I'm all right," he murmured. Then he turned his head to Scorchfrost and purred briefly. "Thank you," he whispered. That was the kindest thing anybody had said to him for moons.

His fur bristled at Frozenflame's words. What the heck? he thought incredulously. I'm his cousin! What have I ever done to him? "Look," he began, trying to keep his voice even, "I never wanted to be taken away. I never wanted to have to return here and listen to you telling me that I'm boasting just because I was trying to make a point of how it was useless to turn me away after I just escaped for ThunderClan. My escape might not personally benefit you," he added a growl, and emphasized that last part, "but it benefited me and didn't harm you. For all I knew, you might turn me away or welcome me home. But I thought no matter what, it would be worth it. And I'm just expressing right now that it's not, because my own cousin is accusing me of doing better than his father. That's not my fault. I'm sure your dad was a hero, and I'm not accusing you of boasting about your father, am I? And I don't want to be a hero. I just want to be welcomed back into my own Clan. Oh, and by the way, thanks very much for the suggestion of the Clan leader. I never would have thought of that," he said sarcastically. He had wished his homecoming wouldn't turn into this, but he had to defend himself. What he really wanted to do was meet all the new cats - get acquainted with them. Sunpelt had always loved friends. Friends protected each other. And what Sunpelt needed right now was a friend, but sadly he had none. The closest cat he had to a friend so far was Scorchfrost, and he didn't even know him. He sighed apologetically to no one in particular.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:34

Thinstripe bared her teeth "That's not how you should talk to the ThunderClan deputy, Sunpelt" she hissed, she didn't seem to having such a fun time with Sunpelt at the moment.

Sedgepaw padded out of the apprentices den, he sat next to Scorchfrost, he titled his head at the conversation "Scorchfrost what's going on?" he murmured. Who was this cat, he had only heard the name Sunpelt be spoken.

Jayflight sat down, he was curios about this cat, Sunpelt was the name? He didn't know much but he seemed interesting.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:45

Lakesong put his tail on his mate to calm her down.

Cloverpool blinked again and uncurled herself from Wishkit. "Alright, alright! That's enough. He was just defending himself. First off all of you need to back off of Sunpelt, he didn't know if you were going to welcome him back into the clan because of him being away for so long. We all need to calm down right now." The tortoiseshell warrior meowed padding over to stand in front of her former mate. She flicked her tail and looked around at the other cats. She didn't like it that her clan was being so hostile towards poor Sunpelt. The poor thing seemed tired, and hungry. "Stonepaw do you mind getting Sunpelt some wet moss? I'm sure hes thirsty. I don't want to see anyone in my family hurt Sunpelt is that clear? Most of you may not remember Sunpelt but he was, and still is, a valuable member of this clan, who so happened to be kidnapped by some Twolegs. Barley escaping with his life if i can recall. We have no reason to be hostile towards one of our own warriors." Cloverpool looked pointedly at her mate giving him a drop it look. She wasn't often like this but when she was she knew her family felt uncomfortable, because she was usually the sweet and gentle one.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:58

"I wasn't being hostile," Frozenflame said to Cloverpool. "All I said was that Blazingheart was killed by Twolegs. I didn't mean to sound rude, so sorry if it seemed that way, Sunpelt. I wasn't expecting you to lecture me in return. Don't take me wrong here, I'm thrilled that you are alive, but I need to care for my clan before my blood. We shouldn't do anything before Darkstar approves of this....with all of these rogues killing innocent warriors and Starclan gone, who knows what could happen." Frozenflame shot Sunpelt an apologetic look, then one to his mate. "Scorchfrost, go and grab a mouse from the Freshkill. We need this cat to be alive when Darkstar joins us." It was scary how thin Sunpelt looked, and Frozenflame suddenly felt all trace of anger and jealousy vanish from the heavy weight inside of his chest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunpelt has returned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next