Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A kind soul in a dark world

Go down 
+2
Cat
Inky Pawprints
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

A kind soul in a dark world Empty
PostSubject: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:07

Blizzardkit is about to become Blizzardpaw and I wanted to make her life an interesting one instead of just a boring and common one.

Blizzardkit is a kind hearted she-cat that is overflowed with optimism, a curious cat that thinks that the world is a beautiful place and those who think otherwise just need someone to lend them a paw and help them out of the shadows.

She’s also really curious and a bit hyperactive from time to time, what can led her to get too close to other clan’s borders, if not accidentally cross them if she isn’t paying close attention to the line between her clan’s territory and the other clan’s, in completely harmless attempts to get to know about the other clans and maybe even make a friend or two.

It may even be a possibility that she will go on and do that completely alone during any free time she manages to get, regardless of advice or instructions from her clanmates, future mentor included, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see her get in trouble with the cats of other clans for that, or even rogues. She will try to talk her way out of troubles and will only fight back if she is cornered and with no options left.

What I’m mostly asking for here is for cats (Any clan or rogues included, not only TC) to become her friends, “evil” cats that can either get confused by this cat’s kind nature or think that she’s weak for it, or simply cats that are neutral to see how she reacts towards them and vice-versa.

However, I’m open to anything else you may think that would be interesting to try out. Future plots are also welcomed, like an evil cat starting to question his/her life choices after some of her optimism rubs off on them, potential future mates or enemies, maybe something that makes her question her own kindness by showing her a darker side of this world that she had tried to ignore until then, who knows? If you think on one just say it!

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:15

Well, Rag isn't necessarily 'evil', but he's a bit rowdy, dark and works with one of the big time groups in twolegplace. Perhaps they could be close or something? He'd happily show her his world, the darker side, and she'd show him hers, and they could be really good friends? Maybe their natures would show the sides of the world they're not used to.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:20

So can Briarheart, he's growing to become DF

:3
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:26

Well, as the old saying goes, opposites attract. I really don’t see why not try this out.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:27

So that's a yes to which one?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:34

Both, sorry, forgot to mention that.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:37

Oh. For Rag n her, who will make the topic once she's an apprentice?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:40

I can make it if you want to. Where should they meet though???

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:41

I could definitely offer Clearkit (soon to become Clearpaw) as a friend and possibly future mate? I think I may be having him leave Riverclan and become a loner at a later time, I'm not sure yet. Either way I'd be happy :)
Anyways, he's pretty neutral as far as clan rivalries and stuff. He's not at all interested in petty things, he likes to think at length about things like what other animals (including prey and twolegs) feel and trying to interpret their behaviour, wondering what /exactly/ a cloud is, what lies beyond highstones in the land unexplored by clan cats... Pretty much any topic he latches his mind onto. He walks around in a kind of permanent daze, and when he looks at you, it's usually with unblinking, round eyes. I've been thinking that, if he finds a mate, it'll be a moment kind of like his mind is totally clear for the first time ever, that kind of deal. It doesn't have to be Blizzardpaw, but I certainly thought I'd propose it since you mentioned mates in your post :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:44

I suppose by twolegplace. Perhaps she could be exploring or something? If you'd make it, that'd be great. And I was hoping perhaps they could be mates in the future, or at least platonically?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:57

Rainbow:
With Claerkit/paw’s personality, I can see them becoming really good friends, since both are curious with the only difference of Clearpaw being more of the “Stand and think” kind while Blizzardpaw is more of the “Go and see it by yourself” kind of curious. And about the mate thing, I’ll hold off from getting a mate until she’s at least a warrior, however, I’m not of the “The characters magically fall in love in one thread and become a couple” kind of rper, so the holding back can actually play in your favor since things can develop with time. If you find a mate for him before that happens is ok though, they can still be just friends.

Cat:
Yeah, I really can see her exploring the place while being alone, so that may be a really good starting point. Now I just need to wait until Night makes the ceremony thread to make the thread. And about the mate thingy, just read the answer I gave to Rainbow about that, if you’re ok with that and apparently a bit of competition on the area, I can see it being a possibility.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:58

Works for me ;)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 21:22

Sounds good! I definitely don't mind waiting to decide about them being mates, it'll allow us to develope their relationship naturally, without making it all about the romance :) plus, it'll give me time to decide about whether or not to make him a loner ^.^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 2:11

I'm not sure if you mind an extra person or not, but this is PERFECT for Scorchfrost. Her optimism might rub off on him and give him the push to break away from the Dark Forest and start over. Of course, if it's a problem that he's TC, that's alright.

A kind soul in a dark world TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 6:29

Just don't have Blizzardkit/paw go evil. xD If Gentlenose finds out Jayflight, her mate, Scorchfrost, her first apprentice, and Blizzardkit, her one and only daughter are all somewhat evil, she'll have a mental break down. Gentlenose needs close family, she thrives on it. >.<

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kind soul in a dark world   A kind soul in a dark world Empty

Back to top Go down

A kind soul in a dark world
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next