Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1156
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed May 18, 2016 2:23 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar shouted.

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Last edited by Queen Fishy Greyjoy I on Fri May 20, 2016 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3011
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Senior Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed May 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Halfmoon and Poolmist watched Fishstar begin a ceremony.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Senior Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Female
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri May 20, 2016 10:53 pm

Clearkit padded out of the nursery-- he was well aware of what was about to happen, but he didn't really seem that excited... He had seen many other kits made into apprentices, and usually they were either radiating excitement, or walking confidently up to the willow branch with determination. But Clearkit felt neither excitement nor determination, but simply... Indifference.
The thing he was most excited about was finally being able to come and go from camp, but he wasn't excited at the prospect of his comings and goings being closely controlled. It would be nice to learn to hunt and fight, but he disliked the thought of going into battle and inflicting pain upon someone, especially since he didn't entirely understand why border skirmishes and invasions occurred. So, he was quite neutral on the matter of becoming an apprentice, and it showed as he padded up to the willow branch, his eyes fixed on his leader with their usual, unblinking intentness.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimmerpelt

Female
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat May 21, 2016 12:27 am

Nightkit padded out of the nursery. The toms sleek black fur and pure ice blue eyes were groomed and bright with excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat May 21, 2016 7:41 am

Toadpaw padded over, he sat next to his brother Clearkit who was soon to become Clearpaw, he was actually pretty happy his brother had made it to his six moons.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3917
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat May 21, 2016 9:16 am

Lightpaw and Stonepaw followed suit.

Hollowkit #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon May 23, 2016 11:09 am

"Nightkit, Clearkit, please step forward," the leader beckoned.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu May 26, 2016 6:19 am

"You have now reached the age of six moons," Fishstar meowed, "and are ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Nightpaw and Clearpaw. Nightpaw, your mentor shall be Halfmoon. Clearpaw, your mentor shall be Ivyfall. May their knowledge pass on to each of you."

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3011
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Senior Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu May 26, 2016 7:01 am

Halfmoon touched her nose to Nightpaw's in surprise. A new apprentice? She hoped she could be a good mentor!

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Senior Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Duskkit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4378
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu May 26, 2016 7:19 am

Ivyfall came over to her newly apprenticed kit, he was hers to teach, and she planned on doing it well. The she-cat lent down to touch noses with Clearpaw, murmuring to him. "Don't think I'll go easy on you because you're my kit. If anything I'll go harder." She was mostly joking about the going harder, but she did want him to do well.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟϟ RiverClan Deputy          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/ Online
Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Female
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat May 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Clearpaw was a bit surprised that his mother had been chosen as his mentor, but he was also happy. Ivyfall, unlike many clan cats, seemed to understand him without judging.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Nightkit and Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top