Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) Empty
PostSubject: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 5:59

Hey! Some of you may know my cat, Emberleaf (he's in Windclan). I wanted to do something with him because currently, I'm getting nowhere with him, so I wanted to add purpose into having him around, ya know what I mean?

So, this is basically what I am planning: something really bad will happen to Emberleaf and he'll get all grumpy and angry. Sounds easy, right? You want to help out, right? This is a good way to put those cats you haven't role played in forever to shake off the dust and get back in the game. Plus, it's a great way for easy character development and, most of all, it is fun. If you are bored, then volunteer and get unbored. Again, this sounds easy, right?

What I need and what will happen:
Here are a few options of what can happen:

1) A cat under his care dies while he is caring for them. Afraid, he tries to figure out why this cat died, and finds that someone fed him/her Deathberries. Emberleaf figures that he must've accidentally fed the cat the wrong herb, or the berries got mixed in with a pile of good herbs and he fed the patient both the good herb and the deadly berry. This could be true, but someone could volunteer their cat to be the one who's fault it was that the victim died. Maybe your cat could be a kit and went exploring in the den, discovering a hidden pile of Deathberries and accidentally knocking them over, thus mixing them in with nearby piles of herbs. Maybe your cat could have evil intentions and wanted to kill the patient, so he/she purposely mixed in the berries or fed the patient them when Emberleaf wasn't looking. This can end many ways, which makes it fun and intriguing, so this is a good plot choice.

Needed:
-Cat to die (Windclan only): Maybe a NPC??????
-Someone who's fault it was for this cat's death (WC only)((Can be any rank)): ???Briarpaw (played by Berryheart)???
Also, the cat who's fault it is doesn't have to admit to it, that way Emberleaf can be grumpy and mean bc he thinks it was his fault.

2) Someone tries to kill Emberleaf for whatever reason. Maybe this cat has been told by the Dark Forest to do so, or maybe he/she holds a grudge against Emberleaf for whatever reason. Maybe this cat just wants their kit to have a good life of a medicine cat, so they want to kill Emberleaf so that their kit or apprentice-ranked child could become the next MCA. Who knows. If wanted, there could be a witness or someone who saves Emberleaf, but whatever happens, I want Emberleaf to live. This is also a good choice.

Needed:
-A cat who tries to murder Emberleaf (Any clan): Lionsong (played by Lionsong)
-Someone who saves him (Any clan, preferably WC): Flashstorm (played by Bleu Ackerman)

3) Any other ideas (comment below)

Needed:
Idk yet

Also, tell me which option you like best, and say if you want to volunteer your cat for a certain part. Thanks!

Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) Image13

Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) Roh7nXW

Last edited by Procrastinate on Wed 18 May 2016 - 18:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 10:13

I could have Flashstorm be the cat who tries to save Emberleaf?

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 15:11

Lionsong can try to murder him. (She'll be in a mud mask and unidentifiable)

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 17:00

Briarpaw can murder (he hasnt killed anyone yet -_-), but before you accept it when does this happen?

:3
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 18:54

Bleu: Okay, that'd work if I go with the second option. It all depends on who volunteers for what.

Lion: That'd work, too. If I go with the second option, then Lionsong can try and kill Emberleaf but Flashsong saves him....I like where this is going.

Berry: Okay, were you thinking of the first option or the second option? Like murder with the berries or try and murder Emberleaf? I was hoping I could do this as soon as possible.

Also, I could do both of the options. Like (if nobody volunteers for their cat to die) an NPC cat could die and Briarpaw could be the one who snuck the deathberries into the herbs or whatever (If that's what berry meant by what she said). Then, after that, Emberleaf could be out somewhere and Lionsong tries to kill him, but Flashstorm saves him and whatnot. That would be the tipping point, and after those two things, Emberleaf would feel bad about himself and paranoid and grumpy. What do ya'll think?

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 21:34

Yep!

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 16:24

OOC: sorry for double posting

Briarheart is Shadowclan... so it's either exception or he teams up with lion :P

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 17:09

Option one sounds good, in my opinion

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 14:49

Okay, so how about Briarheart tries to kill a NPC Windclan cat, but Emberleaf finds the cat and brings him back to Windclan, where he dies under Emberleaf's care?

Then, after that, Emberleaf is out on WC territory moping, when Lionsong comes and tries to kill him. Lionsong thinks Emberleaf is dead or she leaves for whatever reason, and then Flashstorm finds Emberleaf and drags him back to camp where Leafpaw (Emberleaf's apprentice) can care for him, etc.

What do ya'll think? I was hoping I could make the topic with Briarheart today.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 2:18

If you want Emberleaf to either pour his feelings out to leafpaw or burst out in sadness/ =anger at her then I am fine with that too :)

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 5:49

Berry, this is where your cat will be killing the NPC

Also, Renette, after the topic where the NPC is killed, I will make a topic where Emberleaf takes him back to camp and tries to save him, but the cat dies anyway. Leafpaw can be there and Emberleaf can pour his feelings out to her, and after that he will wander the territory moping and almost get murdered by Lionsong, then Flashstorm will bring him back in critical condition and Leafpaw can heal him.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 8:27

I like the sound of that!

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)   Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Emberleaf's Development (Cats needed for this plot)
Page 1 of 1