Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone up for a forbidden romance?

Go down 
+2
Ice
Acrylic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Anyone up for a forbidden romance? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Okay. So...
My kitties need some sort of part in this roleplay...
So I wanna do a forbidden love...
With somebody...

Any age difference is fine, but all of my characters are kits right now, so the highest rank you can be is a New Warrior (Or whatever it's called.)

By the way the character I want a Forbidden Romance for is Lavenderkit. She's in my signature and she'll be ready to be made an apprentice this Saturday if your wondering.

If someone wants to do this, we'll talk about how it'll be made, and then I'll put it on the Forbidden Romances Special Request forum.

Anyone up for a forbidden romance? 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:16 pm

Well, I have Tinypaw who I might want to partake in this plot. I have never done a forbidden romance, so it might be fun, though I don't know if he would actually become mates with her, or just love her then realize what he is doing is wrong? Idek, what do you think?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Anyone up for a forbidden romance? VHQrlk5
Anyone up for a forbidden romance? 1QYZaRo

Anyone up for a forbidden romance? Molex311
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Maybe he could end up loving her for a while, but then realize what he's doing wrong and decide to "break up" with her, but before he can, a cat from either WindClan or SkyClan finds them or something like that.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Blazekit can see it and warn Crowstar :P

:3
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:30 pm

Yeah, we could work with that. Although tbh, I don't really want him getting in trouble... Hm ;-;

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:32 pm

You could make Blazekit see the two together, then come and warn them that he'd tell Crowstar if they didn't stop, but the two of them would have to do something for him to make him not tell...maybe?

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:44 pm

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm backing away from the plot, but I don't honestly don't think Tinypaw has what it takes to be in a forbidden love >< Sorry! (But if you need a cat to spy on them, he can do that :D)

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Well, Blaze might not do either, since he's easily distracted so maybe he can forget the first time but not the second?

:3
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Don't forget to register and request this before playing.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Anyone up for a forbidden romance? B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:17 pm

I know. I will. I was just trying to find someone to do it with first.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Lionsong wrote:

Please don't mini-mod Kes, it's not your responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:35 pm

IceStorm wrote:
Yeah, we could work with that. Although tbh, I don't really want him getting in trouble... Hm ;-;

If you still want to do it, there's a 60% chance that the relationship will be safe from the dices roll. 1,2,3,4 are all safe numbers. 5,6 are not. it's still up to you, but I'm just letting you know ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Pikachu wrote:
Lionsong wrote:

Please don't mini-mod Kes, it's not your responsibility.

She's a new member. I was just making sure she was aware of the new rules. It was friendly advice

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Anyone up for a forbidden romance? B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Characters : [C]Cedarpaw, [F]Flykit, [Y]Yellowpaw
Clan/Rank : [C]Skyclan Apprentice, [F]Shadowclan Kit, [Y]Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Well lol if you are still looking for cats, Flykit from Shadowclan can do a forbidden romance. I don't know if it'll be 'true love' or anything, I plan on making Fly a flirt, with A LOT of she cats. But maybe later on he can find his 'true soul mate' in the end XD. If you wanted to make things even more complicated, he could get caught with another she-cat on top of the forbidden romance, but idk. (He'll be an apprentice soon, I just sent in the request today).

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Flykit (Shadowclan Tom): Approval, One Topic, One week

Anyone up for a forbidden romance? Untitl14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a forbidden romance?   Anyone up for a forbidden romance? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a forbidden romance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: