Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

don't break the (H U S H)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

don't break the (H U S H) Empty
PostSubject: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptySat 17 Jul 2010 - 21:01

Cold, cold orange eyes illumianted in the dark and shadowy corner of the nursery, a kit nearing apprenticeship. The tiny kit, small for his age... or any age for that matter. Rambunctious kits played, echoing loud, high-pitch squeals. Hushkit growled, batting one over the head with a paw. These games were so old, so boring, sooo... unchallenging? Was that the word? The tom got up, giving himself a luxurious stretch and slowly padding his way out of the nursery, his flanks brushing the barrier that protected his temporary home.

Lately, little Hushkit had been having terrible, terrible nightmares of his sister, Jadekit. Not only was the kits bumping into him and getting under his fur putting burrs in his pelt, he hadn’t been sleeping well. The same dream he’d been getting for a week now. Jadekit tumbling over the side of the gorge, her green eyes pleading, the very same one his parents’ had both shattered themselves on. Hushkit reached and reached for her fur but could never save her. A sickening thud always awakened him from the nightmare, gasping for air.

Shaking his head to clear those thoughts he looked for something, anything, that would actually hold his attention and give him something to do.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptySat 17 Jul 2010 - 21:19

Jaybird sat in the clearing,his small figure shining in the sun. He was very bored,no patrols in some time. His blue eyes stared at the ground as if he was thinking about something. Or someone...

Jaybird shook his head and padded by the kit,exchanging a small glance. His eyes were an icy blue and looked sort of ashamed. He then stopped and his expression immediately changed. "Greetings,Hushkit." he meowed. "Is something troubling you?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptySun 18 Jul 2010 - 15:50

Hushkit's fur was chilled, chilled form the cold winds that he had come accustomed to. The tom's bright, soulful amber eyes flicked to the warrior coming his way, a cheery tone flooding form his maw and 'concerned' words to match his infuriating voice. He turned, staring at Jaybird as he sauntered over, the gray and black tabby kit sitting on his haunches and sighing at his bad luck.

This wasn't exactly the 'interesting' event he was pining for. Hushkit's meow was cold and he flicked his ears involuntarily.

"Yes, in fact. At the moment, it's you."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptySun 18 Jul 2010 - 16:52

Jaybird narrowed his blue eyes and frowned. He obviously was not in the mood to deal with smart-mouth kits. "Listen kit,you must learn to respect your elders." he hissed through gritted teeth. "We are all allies here,if you hadn't guessed already."

Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 12:03

"Hello Hushkit." Midnightpaw said,padding up to the two toms. Inside,she wondered if Hushkit was still hurt from what happened to his sister but coulodnt bring herself to ask.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 14:20

He bared his teeth in a snarl at Jaybird. That tom was everywhere! Why, in StarClan's name, did Hushkit have to listen to that warrior? He narrowed his unsettling amber eyes just the same and gave a cold shouolder to him, hissing at him over his tabby-striped shoulder, small and lean.

"Yes, my elders, not a washed-up warrior who believes the world is made up of butterflies and feathers."

It was harsh. It was Hushkit. When he turned he nearly fell into Midnightpaw, looking much more enjoyable than Jaybird ever would be. Okay. Maybe much more was an over exaggeration. Nonetheless, she wasn't him.

"Hey Midnightpaw. Nice day hey?" His tone was bored and uninterested.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 14:58

"No day is a nice day.." Midnightpaw replied,ignoring Hushkits hatrid towards Jaybird.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 15:01

Jaybird narrowed his eyes. "Butterflies,eh?" he smirked. "Shouldn't you be chasing one now?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 17:21

Hushkit watched Midnightpaw closely, her black pelt gleaming. 'No day is a good day..' That immediately gained just that much more respect from little Hushkit, and he nodded in agreement, a bobbing motion.

"True. Very true."

The tom growled, turning back to Jaybird, slitted amber eyes flashing. He should be the one chasing butterflies? He hissed at the warrior, tone nowhere near friendly.

"To-shay." He paused, looking the tom up and down scrutinizingly, the same smirk that was on Jaybird's face planted perfectly on his. "So Jaybird, now you're picking on little kits? Tsk tsk."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 17:25

"I have nothing better to do." Jaybird shrugged. "Hopefully when you are older,you will learn respect. But you may be a good fighter. I can see that in you."

Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 17:30

Midnightpaw nodded in agreement with what Jaybird said, "You will make a great warrior,with good training."she said.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 20:05

He snorted at Jaybird's words, scoffing them away. He doubted he would anything larger then a elder apprentice, and his fighting skills probably wouldn't be top-notch. But he could be fast. Yes, he could be very fast. Hushkit pinned down Jaybird under a gaze anything but warm. Wow, this turned into a great trip from the nursery. Yeah, NOT. Why did he have such terrible bad luck?

"I honestly doubt respect will come from a cat such as myself."

He scathed, looked indignitely up at the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 20:08

Jaybird sighed. "Not with that attitude." he murmured. "But all happens in time." He met Hushkit's gaze with icy blue eyes.

Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 20:50

"Dont break his spirit Jaybird." Midnightpaw whispered, "He would do anything to protect his clan."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 21:13

"I see that." Jaybird meowed. "I'd just like to see him put up with the elders."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't break the (H U S H)   don't break the (H U S H) Empty

Back to top Go down

don't break the (H U S H)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next