Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 10:43

A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction)

The small Himalayan kitten sat just outside of the gorse wall where she sleeps. She glanced around at all of the cats that were taller than her. Even some of the kits were bigger than she was. She'd rather not get herself into any trouble with anyone, but she didn't want to just have a maple leaf as a friend. She flicked the maple leaf beside her tail.
"I'll bring this with me just for luck."
Picking up her leaf with her jaws, she padded out into the camp to try to interact with the others and explore the camp some more.

A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 11:29

Flashstorm looked over from his spot where he was eating his fresh-kill. He saw Lavenderkit pick up a maple leaf. The ginger tom chuckled and finished off his prey before getting up and moving over to the kit.
"Greetings! I'm Flashstorm," he mewed.

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 16:45

Lavenderkit gaped seeing how tall the warrior was compared to her, and the leaf fluttered out of her mouth.
"Oh. Um. Hi, there. I'm Lavenderkit!"
She shuffled her paws, flashing the warrior a nervous smile.
What if she said the wrong thing? Was she being respectful enough? Would he hate her? Would she hate him?
She sighed, placing her paw on her maple leaf.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 17:14

Flashstorm laughed when he noticed her nervousness.
"Don't worry, I don't bite. It's nice to meet you, Lavenderkit," Flashstorm purred. He crouched down so he wasn't towering over the kit with his long legs. The orange tom wrapped his tail around his paws.
"What'cha got there?" he asked, nodding towards the leaf.

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 18:40

She felt a bit more comfortable now that the tom wasn't as tall, "T-that's my leaf." She explained, "I carry it around with me and I sometimes sleep with it. A lot of the kits tease me about it, so it's harder to get friends and so I carry it around because-"
She shuffled her paws again, realizing that she had probably said too much, "I-Is that weird?"

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 18:45

Flashstorm shook his head.
"Not at all. I used to have something like that leaf... it was actually a moss ball that I had gotten from a friend of mine and I slept with it too," Flashstorm smiled. The young warrior rolled his shoulders.
"Ya know, I can be your friend if you want," he suggested.

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 19:02

The little kit blinked, a smile spreading across her face, "You would? That would be spectacular!"

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 4:49

"Of course I would! Now... have you ever played moss ball before?" Flashstorm asked. It was a game he had played with Finchpaw when they were kits. It was a really fun game, too. He wondered if Lavenderkit would enjoy it.

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 12:10

"What's mossball?" She asked curiously, her eyes glittering with excitement.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 13:03

"It's a game where you throw the moss-ball to each other," Flashstorm explained. He stood up and rummaged around for a moss-ball. He got one out and rolled it over to Lavenderkit.

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 14:05

Lavenderkit tapped the mossball with her paw shyly, staring at it. "So all you do is toss this around to cats?" She asked, "Sounds fun!" She flicked the mossball toward Flashstorm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}   A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

A First Impression (Lavenderkit's Introduction) {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: