Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Poolkit of RiverClan: Wanting Parents!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Poolkit of RiverClan: Wanting Parents! Empty
PostSubject: Poolkit of RiverClan: Wanting Parents!   Poolkit of RiverClan: Wanting Parents! EmptyMay 14th 2016, 12:41 pm

IDENTITY

Name:Poolkit
Clan:RiverClan
VISUAL, PHYSICAL, AND MENTAL INFO

Appearance: Poolkit of RiverClan: Wanting Parents! Pool10
Personality: Poolkit is an adventurous young kit who will do almost anything to get an answer to a question. She's an extrovert, which means she loves crowds, noise, and enjoys being surrounded by lots and lots of friends. She's hyper, and enjoys being the center of attention...even if it's in a bad way. Sure, she tries not to get in trouble, but Poolkit is a kit who's scared of being left out, and not having friends. Therefore, she will do almost anything to get friends and keep friends. This need to fit in will fade away as she gets older. As she matures overtime, she will realize that if some cat won't be her friend because she won't get in trouble for them, they're not worth her friendship.
OTHER

Origins: Is Poolkit the descendant of some famous cat? Does she get her name from some tragic or amazing event? Does StarClan bless her when she's born? Does something life-changing occur during her kithood? No, none of that happens. Poolkit is just a normal, full Clan-born RiverClan cat. Not all cats have to have something special happen to them, right? I can be normal if I need to. Feel free to argue with me though, I'd like to see what you come up with to counter my reasoning.  Cool
Future: I honestly have no clue what Poolkit will get herself into as she progresses in life. I don't know what drama she'll find herself in. Maybe she'll just be a normal bystander, or the supporting friend of some cat who's in the center of drama. It's impossible to have her life planned out if I haven't begun RPing. This is just for your edification if your wondering what your kit is going to be doing.
Extra: I solemnly swear to not be one of those annoying kits who just sneaks out of camp all day, and doesn't get hurt, and disobeys everyone's orders. Unless you want me to leave camp once or something. I'm not going to be one of those trouble-seeking kits. The only trouble Poolkit will get into is maybe leaving an acorn in one of the elder's nests, or leaping on a kit to start a play-fightg when the other kit didn't want to.

Poolkit of RiverClan: Wanting Parents! 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/

Poolkit of RiverClan: Wanting Parents!
Page 1 of 1