Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where's My Brother? (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Where's My Brother? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 15:24

Lilypaw scooped up a bird from the fresh-kill pile, laughing to herself. It was a jay, and she was instantly reminded of Jayflight's...

Oh. The apprentice sighed. Her brother had left their clan to care for his kits in ThunderClan. She was furious at him, and she never wanted to forgive him. She wasn't done training! How could he just desert her? How could he desert Cedarpaw and Marigoldpaw like that? She yowled in frustration and threw the (in her mind) crowfood back on the pile, storming to a secluded place. She couldn't stop the sorrowful tears from exploding from her pretty brown eyes. 

She loved her brother, but he had left her devastated. She couldn't forgive him, wouldn't forgive him for what he'd done to her. All for some mangy ThunderClan she-cat with a tiny brain and their disgusting half-breed kits... He was an awful tom anyway, she decided. He should've just minded his own stupid business instead of mingling with ThunderClan cats... Her hatred for that clan only rose with each passing second as she clawed at the ground in anger. In the deepest corner of her heart, she wished someone would come and comfort her.

Where's My Brother? (open) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 16:39

"Is something wrong, Lillypaw?" a soft voice purred as Silverstone padded toward the apprentice, her silver pelt shimmering in the light. To be honest, Silverstone was rather proud for Jayflight. He had followed his heart and joined his love and children in Thunderclan. Though she accepted her former apprentice's choice, Silverstone knew that others didn't, like his sister, Lillypaw. The warrior sat down next to her and pressed against the apprentice's side, providing a shoulder to cry on. If Lillypaw showed aggression or the lack of want for comfort, Silverstone would back off. She understood that sometimes others just needed their space, but otherwise the she-cat wanted to help.

Where's My Brother? (open) Image13

Where's My Brother? (open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 17:10

OOC: She shouldn't know that Jayflight left. But Jayflight will come back and rejoin SKC once his kits are apprentices, which should be soon. Well he will wait till one is, but I'll have him join in this to make her happy.

Jayflight heard from the warriors den, he frowned I wish she wouldn't know that I visit ThunderClan and SkyClan... he sighed and padded over "Hey Lilypaw, Silverstone" he greeted sitting down "I'm sorry I've been gone.."
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 21:43

(Aw, you're gonna make Gentlenose so depressed >.<)

Marigoldpaw, sitting near the corner of the camp, saw her brother and sister. She got up, padding up behind Jayflight. "Aw, don't be sorry brother! I'm sure you've simply fallen head over heels for that pretty she cat, and don't know what to do with yourself!" she purred playfully. Jayflight being gone so much made her a bit sad, what if he left for good? Marigoldpaw wouldn't let it get to her though. Whatever her brother thought was best for him was fine with her.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 2:15

Lilypaw stared at the ground in sour silence when her brother came nearer. She was entirely jealous. She didn't want to share, especially when he broke the warrior code. How could he have loyalty to both clans at once? She looked at Silverstone, quietly glancing towards her siblings, sending a silent message to the silver she-cat. They must be entirely insane!

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 2:39

OOC: Wait, what's happening? They know that Jayflight is sneaking out or something to visit his mate? Should Silver know about this or...?

iC: Soon, the two were joined by a couple of other cats, which included Jayflight. He must've came back from Thunderclan or something. "Hey, Jayflight," The she-cat purred with a smile. She turned to Marigoldpaw and nodded in greeting. Silverstone smirked at the look Lillypaw gave her. She knew what Lillypaw was trying to say to her. The silver warrior gave her a look back that said Let them do what they want to do, as long as they are happy, you should be happy.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 3:07

OOC: I'm gonna try to piece it together, correct me if I'm wrong Thin, Jay is sort of between Clans right now? Like he visits TC for his kits? Either that or this is taking place after he came back to SKC for good is my best guess. I'm still a little confused by the whole thing, but Lily is still really salty about it no matter the situation xp

Lilypaw pouted a little, deciding to suck it up and deal with it. But she wouldn't be happy about it, no-sir-ee. "Hi Marigoldpaw, Jayflight," she mumbled, looking up at them. She tried to heed Silverstone's words and let them be, but she couldn't help but be upset,

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 5:25

Jayflight blinked, Lilypaw was upset wasn't she? He pawed the ground, barley saying a word, he wanted to be a good brother and mentor, he remembered when she called him the best mentor ever.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 6:11

Marigoldpaw turned to her sister, giving her the best smile she could. "Oh come on Lilypaw, you're just jealous of that Thunderclan she cat, aren't you?" she purred, gently teasing her sister.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 14:35

Lilypaw's blood boiled as her large ears flattened against her head. Marigoldpaw had pushed too far. "Why would I be jealous of a ThunderClan cat?" she mumbled, a growl accompanying her voice, "I can't be jealous of someone beneath me!" She spat every syllable like it was poison dripping from her fangs, malice coating her words. Lilypaw looked to Silverstone quickly, as if to ask for backup she probably wouldn't get. "Why'd you have to go and get yourself a new family, anyway?" she whispered. Her voice was warbling and close to breaking. Tears were pricking her eyes. She already regretted her words, but only a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 15:34

"Okay, just stop," Silverstone growled in a rather stern and harsh tone as she stomped her paw down and stood up between the bickering siblings. "Stop this right this instance. Marigoldpaw, I understand that you were just teasing good-humoredly, but Lillypaw is a bit upset right now. It's not a great time for jokes, though I do love them." The warrior then turned to Lillypaw. "And sweetheart, come here. It's okay to cry, we'll work this out, alright? Maybe we all should try to tolerate our siblings a bit more, okay?" Silverstone sat back down next to Lillypaw and curled her tail around the apprentice. "Jayflight, can you help me over here? Your sister needs some comfort, and I think you all should make up and talk this through without anger."

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 15:45

He nodded "Lilypaw" he began moving closer to her "I-I'm sorry, I just have a mate in a different Clan, and kits..." he sighed "Think about this, ok?" he mewed "Think about you having a mate in a different Clan, and having kits and you have siblings in the Clan your already in" he told her "Wouldn't you be there for both of them? I'm doing that, I know I have to take care of, and same with Marigoldpaw. I do miss you, a lot, but I cant do this. Listen, I'm doing this for you, ok? I'm going to stay with my kits till their apprentice ceremony, then I'll come back and we can start training again if your not one of the smartest warriors in the Clan" he purred with a smile, that was something he hadn't done in a while.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 19:45

Marigoldpaw was speechless, shocked by the sudden and harsh reactions of both Lilypaw and Silverstone. She had never seen her sister so shaken up and angry before. It wasn't like Marigoldpaw wan't upset, she just dealt with her feelings in a different way. One that was probably unhealthy. Instead of wearing them on her shoulder like Lilypaw was doing, Marigoldpaw disguised them with jokes, sarcasm, and teasing. She couldn't let the world see how confused she was inside. "Sorry..." she muttered, meeting neither Lillypaw nor Silverstone's gaze. "I'll leave to your confessional," she said a bitter farewell, glancing momentarily at Lilypaw. "What did I ever do? I'm just as shocked about this as she is..." the red tabby apprentice thought with a hint of jealousy as she padded back to the apprentice's den. Jayflight was Marigoldpaw's brother too, so why was Lilypaw getting all the special treatment?

(Much character development. *nods head approvingly*)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 20:00

OOC: I know right? I'm loving this side of Lily

Lilypaw felt the tear in Marigoldpaw's heart ooc: take me farther, than i've ever been as she stormed away. She sighed and shook her head, making a mental note to make it up to her later. She listened to Jayflight quietly, staring down at her paws. "I don't wanna lose you, 'cause you're my brother. And you deserve to have a chance with your kits... I guess it's fair," she decided with a nod. "I'm sorry I got mad."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Brother? (open)   Where's My Brother? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's My Brother? (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-