Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+3
Dewberry
addie ♥
Fish
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 20:08

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar shouted.

Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 20:13

Toadkit padded out of the nursery, he grumbled and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 7:22

Oakkit stood next to Toadkit Me and my friends are becoming Apprentices! she thought

:3
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 11:57

Stonekit and Lightkit padded out of the nursery and over to Oakkit both smiling at him. The semi-fluffy pure white she cat blinked ice blue eyes at Toadkit then turned to Fishstar.

While Lightkit smiled at the two other toms he pressed his fluffy gray pelt and shifted his green eyes from Oakkit and Toadkit to Fishstar.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 10:38

"Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit, please step forward," said Fishstar.

Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 11:21

Toadkit stepped forward, as normal as possible.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 11:41

Lightkit and Stonekit stepped forward.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 11:45

Oakkit stepped forward

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 5:18

"You have now reached the age of six moons," she went on, "and are ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Stonepaw, Oakpaw, and Toadpaw. Stonepaw, your mentor shall be Goosestorm. Oakpaw, your mentor shall be Darkfrost. Toadpaw, your mentor shall be Rippleshadow. May their knowledge pass on to each of you."

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 6:00

(Somehow, I had a feeling Rippleshadow would end up with Toadpaw xD)

Rippleshadow padded up to Toadpaw, a forced smile plastered on her muzzle. "Be nice to the little flea-brain..." she hissed silently. Of all the mentors Fishstar could have chosen for Toadpaw, why did it have to be her? "It will be a pleasure to have you as my first apprentice," she lied through clenched teeth, her voice coated in honey. It didn't take a genius to realize Rippleshadow was putting on a show.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 6:07

OOC: My poor awkward baby has an apprentice now ^_^ but Fish, I think you skipped over Lightpaw.

Goosestorm's ears perked a bit. An apprentice? For me? His familiar crooked smile crossed his lips with a kind purr as he touched noses with the newly appointed apprentice. Would his small size and stutter make a difference to this young cat? Could he handle being responsible for an apprentice despite just coming out of the position himself? The blue-eyed tom hoped he could make a good impression on Stonepaw. He was utterly terrified. "I look f-forward to training you."

Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 6:44

He was getting an apprentice already? Yes, Darkfrost had heard that there weren't enough warriors to train the Riverclan apprentices, but he had never really paid attention to how many apprentices there were or who was training who. All Darkfrost had ever paid attention to was his training; he had devoted every breath, every word, every hour, minute, and second to training. But he was a warrior now, since a day or so ago, and it was time to start paying attention to how many apprentices there were and who was training who. With a smile on his face, Darkfrost stood up and found Oakpaw in the group of new apprentices. He softly pressed his nose against the she-cat's and spoke quietly. "I'm honored to have you as my first apprentice, Oakpaw. I will train you beyond my abilities and make sure you become a successful warrior so that you may provide for the clan at all costs and devote your life for the well being of Riverclan."

Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony Image13

Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 9:12

Toadpaw sighed Wow some apprentice I'll be, I'm going to have a miserable life while I'm an apprentice... he thought. He forced himself to touch noses with his new mentor, but looked away while he was doing so "Ya...I'm going to be a pain" he grumbled "But I guess that's life"
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 9:42

Oakpaw touched noses with her mentor

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 10:37

ooc: oops, sh*t, i did. i copy/pasted my post from another ceremony and forgot to add another cat. since i'm too lazy to edit, ripple can have lightpaw, too. gotta double up on apprentices these days.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Stonekit, Lightkit, Oakkit, and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: