Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] Empty
PostSubject: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 14:54

The tom knew he wouldn't be an apprentice for much longer, but who says he couldn't have apprentice friends? He was pulling at a piece of fresh-kill when he spotted Yellowpaw across camp. He mewed for her to join him with a kind flick of his ears. His fluffy tail swept across the loose ground to curl to the side, marking a spot for Yellowpaw to sit down. "H-ow are you like-king your training?" he asked, clearing his voice. His training had boosted his confidence, and if he concentrated, he stutter only once in a while. "Fishstar said she's going t-to be making me a warrior soon."

Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Characters : [C]Cedarpaw, [F]Flykit, [Y]Yellowpaw
Clan/Rank : [C]Skyclan Apprentice, [F]Shadowclan Kit, [Y]Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:13

"Great!" The mottled she-cat mewed. She felt more comfortable and less awkward around Goosepaw, and although she was surprised about how fast he was aging, she believed he'd make a good friend. "My training's been good..." she breathed, sitting down next to the apprentice. "Poolmist is going to teach me how to hunt soon!"

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Flykit (Shadowclan Tom): Approval, One Topic, One week

Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] Untitl14
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:20

"Hunting is always easier f-for me, because it's in the water." He stretched out his forelegs, a contented yawn escaping his mouth as he finished his meal. "I think the-ey should rename me Troutswimmer!" he purred with a smile.

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:27

A grin crept onto Yellowpaw's face as she looked at Goosepaw's paws. "They're huuuge!" she breathed, stretching out her own paw to compare. "Ha! Mine are a lot smaller" the mottled she-cat added sheepishly. "Maybe they should call me Nofish..."

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:37

Goosepaw grinned as she compared her tiny paw to his. "You really are t-tiny! I'm supposed to be the smallest cat in RiverClan, qu-quit stealing my spotlight!" He chuckled a little. "You'll be able to catch fish, I promise. When you dive for fish, you can usually use y-your teeth for most of it. Above water, you only need t-to get it high enough out of the w-water to grab it in your j-jaws." He touched his nose to her cheek in consolation. "You'll b-be a great hunter, I swear!"
"

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:41

Yellowpaw blushed at Goosepaw's touch. She fought it with a smile. "Haha, maybe you should be my mentor once you become Troutswimmer!" She twitched her whiskers, laughing at her own joke.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 16:11

Goosepaw shrugged with a crooked smile. If it weren't for the constant anxiety and awkwardness in his eyes, he'd be a very handsome tom. He still hadn't quite let go of his nervous nature. "I think P-poolmist will do a good enough job."

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 16:27

"You're probably right..." Yellowpaw mewed, her gaze wandering across the camp. She knew what she wanted to say, but like so many other times, lacked the courage to say it. "Maybe we can go hunting sometime..." she whispered. "So you can teach me a few things. I mean, only if you want too..." She squeezed her eyes shut and waited for a response. Yellowpaw you must be crazy! She told herself.

OOC: XD I ship it, I know Goose kinda has a thing with Lion, but if you wanted to do a love triangle, I'm down!

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 16:54

Ooc: definitely, Lion is gonna dump him soon (after finding out she's pregnant with his kits which is insane), so no harm done ^_^ also, mobile

Goosepaw smiled affectionately at the she-cat. "Sure," he said with a nod. "Whenever y-you like."

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 17:57

Yellowkit blushed even more, ducking her head. "Great..." she whispered, beaming. "I guess I'll see you then!" she mewed, seeing Poolmist waiting for her. "Gotta go..." the mottled apprentice smiled at Goosepaw, then turned away to train.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 18:21

Goosepaw nodded. "Bye Yellowpaw, have fun!" he called after her, returning to his meal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]   Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto] Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Geese Be Yellow? [Closed for Noto]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: