Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night time strikes (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Night time strikes (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 9:03

A black kitten with the purest of ice blue eyes padded out of the nursery. It was dusk, and Nightkit was more of a night cat than a day cat, although he would get up during the day he'd rather be out during the night. And as dusk became night the kit blended completely with the dark surroundings all except his pure ice blue eyes. A flash of gold caught his attention and soon a golden she cat was standing in front of him a few mouselengths away.

Honeypaw had seen the kit and had decided to see him. She bounded over and looked him up and down, all black except for those pure ice blue eyes. He was sure going to be a handsome kit someday. The kit was almost as big as her, she being a small tiny thin she cat who was the most like her father, Shatteredsoul in every way. "I'm Honeypaw. Whats your name?"

The kit was a little surprised at the honey colored she cat. Her voice was so sweet, well like honey. "I'm Nightkit. Nice to meet you Honeypaw."
Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Characters : [C]Cedarpaw, [F]Flykit, [Y]Yellowpaw
Clan/Rank : [C]Skyclan Apprentice, [F]Shadowclan Kit, [Y]Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 11:33

A mottled apprentice padded over. She had a young, kit-like appearance to her. "Hi...I'm Yellowpaw..." she mewed sheepishly. No matter how much she hated talking, she willed herself to make new friends.

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Flykit (Shadowclan Tom): Approval, One Topic, One week

Night time strikes (OPEN) Untitl14
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 11:42

Toadkit watched the kit and apprentice talk, he walked over and looked away from them "Hey..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 20:09

Ripplepaw flicked her tail, sitting a bit aways from the gathering group of kits and apprentices.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!

Last edited by Skia on Mon 9 May 2016 - 21:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 20:52

OOC:These cats are all from Riverclan lol

IC: Nightkit blinked his pure ice blue eyes at Yellowpaw and Toadkit. "Hi I'm Nightkit. This is Honeypaw." The solid black Tom meowed flicking his tail.

Honeypaw purred and emailed at her den mate and Toadkit.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:10

OOC: Sorry it's put of order

Toadkit sneered at Honeypaw, he remember her from her apprentice ceremony "Just because I was nice to you on your apprentice ceremony doesn't mean I will be now!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:10

Clearkit was currently entertaining himself by sitting in a very dry patch of dirt, swishing his tail over it and watching the resulting cloud of dust that formed. I wonder if Starclan does this, and that's where rainclouds come from. He mused, I wonder if Starclan is awake. He looked up at the sky with his pale green eyes, where the first stars were only just beginning to appear. Perhaps, he thought, Starclan slept during the day, and that was why you could only see the stars at night.
As he thought that, his attention was captured by a noise across camp. Oblivious to the group of apprentices and kits, Clearkit started to pad across camp, only noticing the group when he trod on Yellowpaw's tail. "Oh, sorry, excuse me." He mewed in his soft, clear voice, dipping his head to the older cat then looking at him with round, unblinking eyes. He didn't mean to look at people so intently, it was just the way he naturally observed things, even other cats.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:22

Honeypaw may have been small but she didn't take nothing from nobody, even if it was a kit. The golden apprentices fur shone eerily in the moonlight and she flattened her ears and dug her claws into the soft Riverclan soil. "Who tied your tail in a knot! What's your problem with me Toadkit? I barely even know you and yet you consistently have to be rude. I may be a nice cat but trust me i don't take nothing from no one, especially now a kit!" The small tiny thin she cat growled her cold Ice blue eyes blazing with a fire she didn't know she had, and a little murder was soon going to emerge from this usually sweet and kind she cat.

Nightkit didn't like the look in Honeypaw's eyes and stepped in between Toadkit and Honeypaw. "Lets all just calm down guys. There's no need to fight. And Toadkit Honeypaw only smiled at you, you had no reason to get all mad at her for no reason." The kit meowed getting a little annoyed with his teammates attitude.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:24

(Sorry, I have no idea why I did that. xD Welp, I just changed it to Ripplepaw >.<)

Ripplepaw flicked her ear, hearing Toadkit's sneer. The kit's ego bothered the she cat, it would do him good to learn some manners. Ripplepaw got up from her spot, ignoring Honeykit's suddenly foul mood. She padded up behind Toadkit and batted lightly across the head. "Hey kid, show some respect to your seniors," she scolded him with a mischievous grin. "Besides, be a good tom and have some manners for a nice young she cat," she played, glancing momentarily at Honeypaw. Embarrassment never hurt a cat, did it?

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:28

(You guys want we can make a different topic with Ripple, Honey, and Toad)

Toadkit flicked his tail "Your not my mother!" he snapped "Why should I?" he challenged "Apprentices don't control kits last time I checked" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:36

Ripplepaw's eyes narrowed, her disliking of the kit's attitude only growing. "Watch your attitude, kit. Disobedience and insubordination will get you nowhere. Learn to get along and play nice, or you'll have no place in this clan. We're all a team here. There's no room for lone wolves with an over-sized ego like you," she hissed, meaning each and every word.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:40

OOC:sure

IC: Honeypaw narrowed her eyes and hissed, she was just about ready to claw that smug look off the kits face but she held herself back knowing she should never hurt another clan mate let alone a kit.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:46

Toadkit purred "You think a kit cant be like it's mother!" he hissed "And if you think I wont stand a chance you might want to think again, because if you really want to challenge me you have to think. Just because I'm a kit doesn't mean I cant fight!" he sneered, he unsheathed his claws and looked around, he quickly scratched Honeypaw and Ripplepaw.

OOC: I'm going to wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time strikes (OPEN)   Night time strikes (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night time strikes (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: