Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Carry On My Wayword Sailor -- Spoken Word WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Carry On My Wayword Sailor -- Spoken Word WIP Empty
PostSubject: Carry On My Wayword Sailor -- Spoken Word WIP   Carry On My Wayword Sailor -- Spoken Word WIP EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:30 pm

I still love him. I still love him though I sleep with another man. I still love him though I no longer wait eagerly for the words of his to grace my screen. I still love him though I am no longer his. I still love him.

From the very first breath, our relationship was posion to our souls that would leave us heaving for anything that could keep us alive. Our paths were already set facing east and west and paved with stones red and blue yet we entertained the thought of a caravaan to a destination that didn't exist in any realm of the word life.

We were like violence and youth.

The voices surrounding our purple were ignored until half the equation became missing with the silence of desolation. A rock was nothing of a message deliverance and soon the stones were not reaching the path so far away now. Does one continue walking or go back to play hopscotch like the child she walks away from?

A cat and dog can carry on fine when paired with one of their own; yet how does the dog mourn when the cat finds a feline and he is nothing but a puppy at heart? The cat doesn't know or care because it is a cat; narrow minded and walking the fense between cruel and heartless.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Carry On My Wayword Sailor -- Spoken Word WIP B6dp9h
Back to top Go down

Carry On My Wayword Sailor -- Spoken Word WIP
Page 1 of 1