Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo

Go down 
+7
addie ♥
Knight
Grizzly
Dewberry
Reaper King
Ash
Fish
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 0:17

Dewpelt chuckled at the response of the little kits towards Ivyfall, "Don't worry, you will all see the deputy soon, trust me it is much warmer back in the nursery." she said pointing her tail towards the nursery. "I remember having the same envy of not being able to attend these meetings, but now I am always anxious on what kind of news it is going to be." She confessed to her old friend Ivyfall with a smile still on her face.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 5:04

"Go on then." The she-cat nudged her two kits again a little more forcefully, giving them a meaningful look that brook no argument. Then with a sigh, she turned to her old friend, an amused purr coming out at Dewpelt's confession. At times like these, a part of her wished that she'd been raised in RiverClan, it would have been nice to spend her kithood with friends like her. "With all the losses recently, I don't blame you. I hope our little ones never feel this anxiety, that they stay so eager and full of joy."
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 7:51

Toadkit flattened his ears angrily and turned to the nursery, he walked over and soon stuck his head out so he could see the ceremony still.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 8:16

After the young cats quieted down, Fishstar cleared her throat and began to speak once again. This time around, she'd already decided on who her deputy was going to be the night before, but her unease was still present. So many pairs of warriors' eyes were watching her right now, hoping silently that they could follow in Mistfeather's footsteps. She'd disappoint a few of them no matter what name she spoke aloud, she was sure.. "Cats of RiverClan. As you all know by this time, Mistfeather was gravely injured in the battle we waged on ThunderClan. She took a harsh blow to her back, and as a result, cannot walk properly, and therefore cannot commit to her duties as our deputy. She has resigned from her position, and that means that we need a new deputy as soon as possible. Today is the day that I will appoint said deputy."  The grey she-cat inhaled deeply and looked up at inky black sky above her. She had spent all of last night thinking on this decision.. She was sure she'd made the right choice. "I say these words before StarClan, and may they approve of my choice. Ivyfall will be the new deputy of RiverClan."

RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 10:16

Halfmoon nodded in approval. Reedfang's sister was a strong warrior who would keep RiverClan great. "Ivyfall! Ivyfall!" she cheered.

Poolpaw nodded in agreement. Ivyfall was wise and would be a good deputy. "Ivyfall, Ivyfall! "

RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EqTrJzt

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 11:17

Goosepaw nodded in Ivyfall's direction, smiling shyly.

RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 11:19

Toadkit heard the mention of his mother, he purred happily and smiled as he usually didn't do.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 17:47

Fogheart raised her head at her sister's name, padding over to bump her shoulder against the other she-cat's. It seemed that being deputy ran in the family, although she still had no clue that it came from both sides. "Ivyfall! Ivyfall!"

Cloudpaw cheered from outside the medicine den. He'd liked Ivyfall when he was in the nursery, and was glad she'd been chosen.

RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 Jan20210RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 Wccpun10
"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 22:54

Dewpelt burst as Fishstar announced the new deputy, Ivyfall was chosen to be the new deputy, "Ivyfall! You are going to make Riverclan so proud." She said with her tail hanging high in the air with affection, "I am sure your little one will be overjoyed too." She added with a chuckle turning to see the curious, excited and proud faces in the nursery.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 23:46

Ivyfall was taken aback, she hadn't expected Fishstar to call out her name. It was surprising and frightening all at once. She'd never seen herself to be anything other than an ordinary warrior, never particularly ambitious beyond wanting to tear down ThunderClan and cement RiverClan's position as a superpower. She didn't know what to do, except look out at her cheering clanmates with wide eyes, until Dewpelt snapped her out of it by talking to her. "I'm honoured. I will do my best to serve you well. Thank you." She made eye contact with Fishstar, dipping her head in respect, before turning to speak to her friend. "Thank you for believing in me, Dewpelt." She purred, butting the she-cat on the shoulder with her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo   RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan's Deputy #2: Electric Boogaloo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2