Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]   An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed] EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 20:54

Finchpaw sat in the grass, her fur starry as the moon shone on it. She missed her friends, she pawed at the grass as she closed her eyes in silence.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]   An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed] EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 21:25

Flashpaw's eyes opened gently and the great expanse of land unfolded before him. The long-legged tom stood and looked around. He saw Finchpaw just a couple fox-lengths from him and he let out a joyous yowl.
"Finchpaw!" Flashpaw cried out and ran towards her.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]   An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed] EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 21:37

Finchpaw heard Flashpaw say her name, she turned around and saw him, she smiled. Running towards him she licked his cheek "Flashpaw! I've missed you so much, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have been out of camp" she mewed regretfully.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]   An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed] EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 21:56

Flashpaw shook his head.
"I-I've really missed you Finchpaw," was all that Flashpaw could say. His eyes watered a bit and he nuzzled her.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]   An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed] EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 22:00

Finchpaw nuzzled Flashpaw "I wish I haven't ever joined StarClan...." she muttered "There's nothing to do, I have no friends" she murmured "I'm all alone, all the time..." she trailed off as her eyes began to let out tears.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]   An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed] EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 22:53

Flashpaw frowned sadly.
"It's pretty lonely at camp without you, too," Flashpaw murmured.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]   An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 0:38

Finchpaw nodded "Before I died I had something that I needed to tell you..." she began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]   An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

An old friend that she misses, maybe he was more [Closed]
Page 1 of 1