Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gentlenose's Secret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Gentlenose's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 20:38

Gentlenose got up from her make shift nest, grunting with the effort. Had she been eating too much lately? "No, I've been giving everything I catch to the kits and apprentices," she mulled over the various reasons why she had been gaining weight. Not only that, but she had been feeling rather sick today. Had she caught a cold? The worried she cat looked around the barn, searching for Dreamleaf. Finally she found the medicine cat, a few fox lengths away. "Dreamleaf..." Gentlenose called the older she cat's name quietly, padding up to her. "Can I talk to you?" she asked, her ears twitching nervously..

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 7:27

Dreamleaf turned around and looked at Gentlenose.
"What can I help you with, Gentlenose?" Dreamleaf asked curiously. The medicine cat padded over and looked at the she-cat. She could tell there was something wrong with her. The medicine cat took a brief inspection of the she-cat from where she stood and noticed the slight bulge of her belly. Dreamleaf began to realize what might be going on without being asked.

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 7:38

Gentlenose was quiet for a moment, gathering her thoughts before responding. "I think... I think I might have caught a cold," she half-lied. The symptoms weren't of a normal cold. Gentlenose had her suspicions of what was going on, but she wouldn't give into the truth so easily.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 7:43

Dreamleaf let out a small laugh.
"No, that is not the case, Gentlenose. You have a bulging belly, i'm guessing pains as well in your stomach region, you feel ill? Mmm! Great Starclan, Gentlenose! You'll be having your first litter!" Dreamleaf laughed joyously. Sure, it may not be the best place to give birth, but hopefully they were back in the camp by the time her kits were due? Dreamleaf licked the she-cat's forehead.
"You may want to tell Bluesong as well. Congratulations, Gentlenose," the medicine cat purred.

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 7:56

Gentlenose was silent. Her breathing came fast, her amber eyes widening in shock and disbelief. "No... This can't be, what will Jayflight think?" she spoke without realizing what she was saying. Her normal, calm, happy attitude was nowhere to be found, instead a paranoid she cat standing in its place. "No, Dreamleaf, you can't tell anyone!" she hissed in fear. What would the clan think when she couldn't explain who the father was?

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 8:13

Dreamleaf looked at her, a little astonished.
"Gentlenose... you didn't... oh Starclan..." Dreamleaf murmured, "Your secret is safe with me."

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 9:09

Gentlenose let out a sigh, calming down a bit. "Thank you..." she murmured. "Thank you so much, Dreamleaf," she couldn't find enough words to express the gratitude she felt towards the medicine cat.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 9:12

"What will you do when the kits are born?" Dreamleaf asked. If Gentlenose didn't want anyone to find out about the kits, what would she do once they were born?

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 9:45

Gentlenose shook her head. "I don't know... I'll... I'll speak to Jayflight about before they're born..." she decided, wondering how her mate would take the news.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 11:57

Dreamleaf nodded.
"Until then, I will keep your secret, and I'll do everything in my power to cover up for you. But understand that will get harder for you since your belly will only get bigger... for now, i'll give you some herbs to calm some of the pain," Dreamleaf mewed. Dreamleaf vanished into the outside but reappeared after a couple of moments with a couple of herbs.
"This is poppy seed. It will soothe the pain," Dreamleaf mewed quietly, laying out a poppy seed in front of Gentlenose.

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gentlenose's Secret   Gentlenose's Secret EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 22:06

Gentlenose lapped up the small seeds gratefully. "Really, I can't thank you enough for what you're doing," she continued to express her gratitude. "I'll find some way to solve this issue, you won't have to cover for me forever," she promised.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content