Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] Empty
PostSubject: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 14:16

Thinstripe was waiting for her apprentice to join her out in the forest, she was leaving the barn and heading out with him.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 14:24

Lakepaw was hiding a bush and was waiting for Thinstripe. He jumped out and pretended to be an enemy warrior, like they most often did.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 14:28

Thinstripe purred and pawed at Lakepaw playfully "You better not attack ThunderClan!" she mewed playfully with a hint of amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 14:36

Lakepaw purred. "Oh I definitely am!"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 17:15

Thinstripe laughed "Anyway Lakepaw, do you want to head out on a patrol? It's just going to be you and me" she mewed sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 12:51

Lakepaw purred. "Of course Thinstripe. Where are we going this time?" The fluffy light brown tom meowed blinking blue eyes at his mentor and first and only love.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 14:00

Thinstripe began to speak as she walked "So I want to tell you something" she started "I know you're younger than me but..." she trailed off "I like you" she shook her head "I mean I kind of love you"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 14:10

Lakepaw looked at Thinstripe in surprise as they walked. After a moment of silence he let out a relieved sigh and gave an awkward laugh. "Thinstripe I've loved you from the moment I met you as a kit, and I still do. I was going to tell you when I was made a warrior but then I didn't know if you felt the same and all this time you felt the way i did."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 16:21

Thinstripe smiled awkwardly "Heh, I was going to wait till you were a warrior too" she mewed "I mean you almost are so...." she began and trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 16:24

Lakepaw nodded. "Yeahh.."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 16:49

Thinstripe continued "Anyway would you like to slit up and hunt, or stay together?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 17:43

Lakepaw thought for a moment. "We should probably stay together."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 17:58

Thinstripe nodded, she tasted the air, scenting a rabbit close by. She slowly crouched as she walked towards the scent, soon finding the rabbit she leaped up, held it down and bit her sharp teeth into its neck. She brought to Lakepaw and dropped it, digging a hole to drop their prey in.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 22:35

Lakepaw scented theme air as well. He scented a squirrel and climbed the nearest tree, and soon spotted the squirrel. The Tom crept up behind it one branch above it and dropped down and bit it's neck to kill it he climbed back down jumping down to the ground the last couple of Fox lengths to the ground and put his prey in the hole.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 5:05

Thinstripe moved the Earth's dirt over the hole and went out for more prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]   So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me] Empty

Back to top Go down

So... [Closed for Cloverpool and me]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: