Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) Empty
PostSubject: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 4:52

OOC: Technically this happens off to the side of the barn but, they'll end up in and out of there anyway.

Pepper stood in the tall grass around her, crouched as she crept towards a small bird. Her tail ghosted above the ground as she grew closer and closer before finally tensing for the pounce. She darted forward and pounced on top of the small rodent, breaking it's spine beneath her weight. The she-cat sighed at the catch before scenting something different, a ThunderClan apprentice. She looked over the grass to try and find the cat, still not entirely trustworthy of the clan cats that had caused her so much trouble.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 5:16

"Nice catch," he purred with a smirk, leaning against a sapling. "I didn't expect someone with little formal training to be so skilled." He moved closer to her, his fur making him appear much larger than he truly was. "I'm not sure if I ever introduced myself, but I'm Scorchpaw."

Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 5:26

Pepper looked at the apprentice, keeping the kill close to her as she looked over him. "Such nice praise from a kit. I grew up with a warrior and a medicine cat. Just because I don't live in a clan doesn't mean I don't have any training, little one." She purred in a teasing voice before giving her chest a few licks. her green eyes still on the apprentice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 5:40

Scorchpaw let out an awkward chuckle, heat rising to his face. "S-sorry... Shouldn't have been so cocky. I'm no good at being arrogant anyway." He smiled a little. "But you are a very good hunter. And I don't think I ever caught your name..."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 5:44

Pepper chuckled and shook her head. "It's fine." She rolled the bird in front of the tom and motioned that he could have some of it. "I'm Pepper."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 6:06

Scorchpaw nodded, silently admiring her eyes. He took a piece of meat from her kill, not in the least bit surprised that SkyClan could live off this stuff. It wasn't much different than a vole, there were just feathers to work around. "You guys must live it up in the barn. No structure or rules, just you and your family... I'd kill to have my family all together like that, us against the world..." He shook his head. "Clan life is alright, but it's not exactly wonderland."

OOC: Should we make a special request for this, since it's ClanxRogue?

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 6:11

Pepper sighed and looked at her paws. "Everyone is gone now, just me, Acorn and Goldpaw. I'm sure Goldpaw's going to return to the clans, Acorn and I haven't always been the closest. I was left by my mother and taken in there."

Ooc: I'm not sure, the post was made before the rule. Also, mobile.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 6:41

Scorchpaw's eyes lit up. "Join the club. My family is a bit... Dysfunctional. I'm the only kit that knows my mother, and my brother... Well, he hates my guts." He shrugged. "I have a good sister, though. Cinnamonpaw is her name. She's fantastic, I wish more cats were like her." 

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 14:59

Pepper nodded and looked at him. "I'd like to meet her, how is your clan doing in the barn?" She asked, hoping that she could end her petty fear.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 19:28

"We're getting along all right, thanks to you." He gave her a thankful nod. "If you weren't so kind to give us shelter, I'm not sure we'd be able to survive at all. There's more food around than we thought. I just hope we can get back home before Leafbare. You've been so welcoming, I almost don't want to leave." A purr left his throat, which he did not expect. Was that me?

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 21:05

Pepper looked towards the barn. "Yeah.. I wouldn't mind company again but, I might end up leaving the barn sooner than I thought. My sister is continuing her medicine cat practice in the twolegplace." She mewed before sighing. "I'll try to stay close by." She studied the apprentice with interest, he had the promise of being a very successful cat. Pepper purred and flicked her tail, the black tip stirring the grass around. "What is clan life like?" She asked with sudden curiosity.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 21:33

"At the best of times, it's everyone working for each other," he said, recalling what the clan was like when he was a kit. "The apprentices feed the elders and the kits, and patrols set the borders at dawn and dusk. Usually, everyone has free time at sunhigh to eat and share tongues... It's so organized, like a giant beehive. Sometimes I wonder if I'd be better off free from clan life, but it's my duty to take care of elders and kits... I'm not really sure what's right for me anymore." He remembered the first time he entered the Dark Forest, how sure he was that he would follow his father's path, and continue his legacy... Doubt was creeping into his mind. What if this isn't the way? His expression turned quite stricken as he lowered his gaze and tried to push his thoughts aside.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 21:43

Pepper listened, it sounded nice, everyone had each other's back. They protected each other as one, taking care of those that were unable to do it themselves. "I see..." Her eyes had a thoughtful shine to them at the idea. "Well, if you do chose to opt out of it, I'll help you." Pepper quickly scorned herself for the quick answer. "What do you want that would make you consider leaving? Isn't clan life easier?" Pepper remembered the high standing of clan cats, even cats that left their clans for a while were treated as foully as she was, it must be a privilege, right?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 21:59

Scorchpaw shrugged. "I don't know... it would be easier to see my sister. She's in a different clan than me, and I miss her, but I can rarely see her. I wonder if my dad would've wanted us to be together, but he's not around to tell me." He stared at his paws, twirling a piece of grass. "No use whining about it, though. I've only got one life, so long as I don't become a leader."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 22:16

Pepper purred and looked towards the twolegplace. "You'll figure it out, you're a smart cat." An idea sparked in her mind. "Why don't we explore the twolegplace? I'm sure you've never seen it."

Ooc: I'll be on and off mobile.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)   Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peppers can burn too, ya know. {For Grizzly)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next