Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A whisper from the stars [Side Plot - Phase Two]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A whisper from the stars [Side Plot - Phase Two] Empty
PostA whisper from the stars [Side Plot - Phase Two]

A whisper from the stars [Side Plot - Phase Two] Members%20of%20StarClan%20page

You awaken to a field of green, above you there are stars as far as your eyes can see. It's dark, you can barely see your own paws, but there is no fear.

"Come to us." The Stars call out. "Come to us."

I know you're all itching for a chance to RP a prophecy that involves your brave little warriors and apprentices, thus we've created this sideplot for you.

The plot is simple, StarClan have been chased out of the skies but they still hold some powers elsewhere in other skies. Your cat has been chosen to be given knowledge from StarClan and help lead the clans to victory against the Dark Forest. But since StarClan can't reach you properly from where they are, they've given you a dream to come to them. You, and a few others, will have to travel across foreign territories to find StarClan and receive their blessing.

One from each clan will be chosen + one of my cats (since I need to be on this plot to help guide you). Exceptions might be made, but I don't want to have too many cats involved.

You can apply with as many cats as you want, but I will be unlikely to chose two from the same RPer.

Code:
[b]Name[/b] :
[b]Rank[/b] :
[b]Clan[/b] :
[b]Gender[/b] :
[b]How long have you RPed on WCC?[/b] :
[b]A sample paragraph of RPing (50+ words)[/b] :
[b]Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly?[/b] :

Also I need a few cats who are still alive but in exile or went 'missing' and are interested in returning to the Clans. Don't ask why, just fill out the missing cat revival forms for them (found in Special Requests) and write [For Dark Forest Plot].

Last edited by Pikachu on Sun May 01, 2016 4:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A whisper from the stars [Side Plot - Phase Two] :: Comments

Grizzly
Re: A whisper from the stars [Side Plot - Phase Two]
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:55 am by Grizzly
Name : Lilypaw
Clan : SkyClan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : Exactly one month today (Cheering)
A sample paragraph of RPing (50 words) : Lilypaw's claws gripped the bark of the tree as she started along her usual hunting route. She leaped almost soundlessly from branch to branch, a skill unique to her clan that she had perfected in her months of training. Her soulful brown eyes took in the beauty of the sunrise as she reached the peak of the tree. While she'd love to sit and gush to herself about the view, she had to bring back food for the kits and elders if she wanted to eat today at all. She made a mental note to tell her sister about it later and climbed down the tree to search for jays. (It's well over 50 but I didn't want to cut it off)
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : I don't really have a life and a good 70% of my free time is devoted to this site, so you won't have to worry about me being inactive.
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:57 am by Peridot
Name: Cobaltpaw
Clan: WindClan
How long have you RPed on WCC?: Almost a year
A sample paragraph of RPing (50 words): Cobaltpaw happily trotted along with Alderpaw and the other selected cats for their journey, although dread pricked at her mind, reminding her just exactly the reason why they had to travel away from the territories. The Dark Forest had taken over, but she couldn't let that happen! Her brave heart and unwavering loyalty to her clan, her ancestors and the code wouldn't allow her to stand idly by when her clanmates and warrior ancestors needed her.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly?: While I don't post much, I do lurk a Lot, so yes
addie ♥
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:28 am by addie ♥
Name : Thinstripe
Clan : TC
How long have you RPed on WCC? : A couple months
A sample paragraph of RPing (50 words) : Thinstripe blinked she happy but also scared to do this, there were so many apprentices and warriors around her. She felt as if butterflies were in her stomach. The Dark Forest was taking over and they (the people who signed up and will) will have to save their clans RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and SkyClan to do it.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : Yes, I'm on pretty much every day and night.

Last edited by Thin on Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Cat
XXX - Please Disregard

Last edited by Thorn on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thea
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:53 am by Thea
Name : Pebblepaw
Clan : RC
How long have you RPed on WCC? : I believe a year now
A sample paragraph of RPing (50 words) : Pebblepaw padded along with the Group of Selected cat were going to save StarClan!! She felt slightly uneasy, but hey, who wouldn't? She purred and looked at the sky. "We're coming..StarClan.."  She thought. Dark Forest was trying to take over; they had to get through them, first!! She purred, and looked at the sky once more.

Are you confident you have enough time to participate regularly?: Yes
Knight
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:55 am by Knight
Name : Spiderfur
Clan : Windclan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : I think it'll be four years this year.
A sample paragraph of RPing (50 words) : For the first time, Spiderfur was not surrounded by her clanmates as she slept. Or tried, her paws ached, begging her to slip into unconsciousness, but her eyes were flickering between the other clan cats, wondering if they were awake too. Her children were probably fast asleep, far away. Palepaw worried her, though. He'd been waking up tired for moons now, as if he'd just came in from an evening patrol. Was he... no. Not her son. She hoped against hope that her son wasn't taking part in what she suspected. She turned over to face the moon. Spiderfur didn't get any sleep that night either.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? :As long as it doesn't interfere with finals stuff, definitely.
Skia
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:40 am by Skia
Name : Fawnpaw
Clan : Windclan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : Nearly 5 months
A sample paragraph of RPing (50+ words) : Fawnpaw followed the small group of clan cats, unsure where they were going. She recognized a few of the cats ahead of her, but others were complete strangers. The wind blew at the tall grass around Fawnpaw, sending what looked like ripples of water across the open field. Every strange noise made the small apprentice jump, scaring her out of her pelt. They were in a strange place, with strange creatures, and countless unknown dangers. Fawnpaw looked up into the evening sky, her eyes widening in awe as silver pelt slowly twinkled into view. "Starclan..." she whispered, hope flowing through her. The Dark Forest hadn't yet won. The battle wasn't over yet.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : Yes
Dewberry
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am by Dewberry
Name: Tulipheart
Clan: Thunderclan
WCC RPED: About Half a year 
Sample: Tulipheart wandered through the forest, she scented almost no prey. As she bounded through the snow she thought about her mother and siblings. She just then questioned why she never came back, but she had made her choice and hunted with Thunderclan and her two closest friends. She decided to climb a tree, she had found a hole with a heavy scent of squirrel she reached her paw inside. She later came into camp with a fat squirrel in her jaws.
Participate Regularly:I'm on almost every day so yeah

Last edited by Berryheart on Sun May 01, 2016 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:17 am by Ash
Name : Ashwing
Clan : WindClan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : More than a year now!
A sample paragraph of RPing (50 words) : Ashwing meandered slowly about camp, green eyes lazily taking in the WindClan camp. Apprentices and mentors went on patrols. Warriors breakfasted on the dawn patrol's harvest, sharing tongues and gossiping about the latest Gathering. The elders, Feathertail and Gorsefeather, shared a rabbit. As the deputy, Ashwing felt like they were all her family... her responsibility... her kits. As the memory of Sharppaw flashed before her eyes, she vowed to protect them all with her last breath.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : Yes, I am, unless I get grounded or something.

Last edited by Ashwing on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kes
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:26 am by Kes
Name : Falconpaw
Clan : WindClan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : Like four years.
A sample paragraph of RPing (50+ words) :
Time slowed for Falconpaw when he looked into her eyes. Her dark, green, beautiful eyes. He had loved those eyes since the moment he was a young kit, small and lacking his distinctive height. With a purr the aging apprentice slipped into their private den, their hideaway. Stones littered the floor all shiney and beautiful in their own ways. However, Falconpaw had his mind on one stone in particular. It was the first stone he ever found and ever showed to Minkpaw. The small, round, and brown stone meant to much to the tom. Finally, be located it and picked it up with his long fangs. A tinge of sadness pricked his heart suddenly like a thorn when running. Kestrelstorm wouldn't be here to hear the news. Anger bristled his pelt like a mutated burr. No, he couldn't be like his father and his anger. Smoothing his tricolored pelt, Falconpaw turned and exited the den to where the most beautiful she-cat awaited. "Minkpaw," he whispered, his orange eyes searching here meaningfully. "Will you be my mate? Forever?" He slowly pushed the stone forward, his eyes unwaivering.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : I'm always on bro
Bloom
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:49 am by Bloom
Name : Frozenflame
Clan : Thunderclan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : About 2 years
A sample paragraph of RPing (50+ words) : Frozenflame awoke to golden rays of bright sunlight bleeding through his closed eyelids. The tom rolled over, trying to escape the sun, but found that it didn't work. That was odd....sunlight only came in from the entrance of the warrior's den, not from all sides. He forced open his heavy amber eyes and shot to his feet. Birds chirped gleefully in the treetops above and a soft breeze rustled through the underbrush, filling the forest with a hushed whisper. Frozenflame could've sworn he had fallen asleep in the Warrior's den, not the middle of the territory! Had he really been hunting so late the night before that he passed out from tiredness? Giving his pale gray and ginger fur a shake, Frozenflame bounded toward camp, hoping that everything was alright. His sturdy muscles rippled underneath of his glowing pelt as the sun beated down onto him through breaks in the thick foliage above. All he could do was wish that nothing was wrong.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : Absolutely

And to broaden your horizons...

Name : Darkpaw
Clan : Riverclan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : About 2 years
A sample paragraph of RPing (50+ words) : The tom sat peacefully by the water's edge. His white fur twinkled like a star in the sunlight, while his black tail curled around his black paws. Darkpaw, as he was named, had a thin body that was built for speed and agility, and his fangs were like daggers while his claws were like long blades. He found himself out of place in Riverclan, but at the same time it seemed like he had never belonged more anywhere else. Darkpaw couldn't swim, and he hated the feeling of water soaking though his fur, but he enjoyed the water in other ways. The tom often sat by the River for hours, listening to the rumbling roar of the swift current and the splashing of water licking the smooth surface of boulders in it's path. Darkpaw didn't care what other cats told him about his parents not being Riverclan; he knew that his heart was in Riverclan and it would never wander elsewhere.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : Absolutely
Cat
Name : Fawnleap
Clan : Riverclan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : Nearly two years now
A sample paragraph of RPing (50+ words) : Fawnleap's paws ached as she walked from her makeshift den, chest heaving as the cool air blew. Each step was guided by nothing more than her will to live as she followed the vole. Hunger gnawed at her bones as she bit into the unsuspecting vole with much force. Her bleary eyes searched the area for another presence of life as she bit into her kill. I think it's time I returned home.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : Yup, I'm on pretty frequently.
Tyleca
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:40 pm by Tyleca
Name : Elkheart
Clan : Skyclan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : About 5 months
A sample paragraph of RPing (50+ words) : Elkheart strode through his territory, calm and confident. He may have been raised in Riverclan, and he made many many friends there. But, Skyclan territory is where he knew his heart belonged. He had family and friends here. Why would he ever want to leave all of this just for another cat?
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : Yes, I will try to be more active than recently. But to be honest, my school is starting testing next week and Im in sports which are everyday. Nonetheless, I will take an effort to be active if selected.
Winterpaw
Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:17 pm by Winterpaw
Name: Snowstorm
Clan: SkyClan
How long have you rped on WCC?: About 7 months
A sample paragraph of rping (50+): Nothing could stop Snowstorm from being brave and loyal. Not a scarred eye, not rogues, foxes, Hawks, nothing. Everyone who tries to take her down feeds the fire in her heart. She won't give up hope, even if SkyClan was scattered again. She strode through her territory. She sat down and looked up at the moon. She knew that she is destined to be loyal. Her claws tasted blood of ThunderClan, WindClan, and rogues. She felt blood of all her enemies. Her eyes turned red with the bloody moon in the sky.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly?: Yes. Beside's schoolwork, I have a clean scedual.

A whisper from the stars [Side Plot - Phase Two]

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next