Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's learn more [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Let's learn more [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 19:31

Toadkit sat outside, the sun beamed at him, He hated it. He was laying down and was looking for Oakkit, he was going to meet her here.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 19:34

Oakkit blended in with a tree, but was laying in the sun, since she was so small she blended in from farther away
OOC: this is why she's called Oakkit, shes brown and she's tough

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 19:36

Toadkit scented Oakkit, he looked around for her. Her stood up and looked in the nursery, she wasn't there. He knew her pelt was like a tree, he rubbed against the trees soon bumping into her "Sorry" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 19:38

"huh oh that's okay..Don't you like basking in the sun?' she said happily but added annoyedly "Until you get really hot?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 19:44

Toadkit shook his head "I hate it, when my pelt gets warm I get hot. And then when I go into the nursery I feel so warm like I'm about to melt" he groaned, he looked at the nursery and back at Oakkit "You?"
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:12

"I like to rest on sunning rocks before i go into the water" She said "Do you want to go to the River?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:15

Toadkit shrugged "Depending, I only like when its cold and the stream is steady" he mewed "You want to sneak out?" he asked in a murmur.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:17

"Sure" She said quietly "No one has payed attention to us since the thing.. so let's go!" sneaking out, she headed for the river

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:20

Toadkit rushed out and soon reached the river with Oakkit, he sat on the edge "You think were able to swim?" he asked "I bet if we do we'll be better than any other apprentice" he mewed grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:23

"I know how to swim a little bit.. i fell of the stones while trying to get to this side of the river and swam over here" She took a deep breath and plunged into the shallow end of the river, she hardly needed to swim suprisingly, but her whole body was underwater "This is nice" she said

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:25

Toadkit looked at Oakkit, he rolled his eyes "I dare you to go to the deep end!" he mewed "If you do you can make me swim anywhere in the river" he challenged.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:28

Oakkit swam almost to the middle of the river and gasped "Help! I'm scared i cant touch the ground without suffocating i'm too small!"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:39

Toadkit's eyes grew wide, he panicked. He leaped in the water, grabbing her by the scruff he tried to get to the shallow area. He let her go as they reached it.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:56

"T-Thanks Toadkit" She said as she caught her breath "I feel like a fool......."

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:59

Toadkit weakly smiled "Your not a fool" he reassured her "I'm the fool, I had the idea to come-" he broke off as he dived down under the water, he was planning to scare Oakkit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn more [Closed]   Let's learn more [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's learn more [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: