Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Gentle Jay's Kitten's

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

A Gentle Jay's Kitten's Empty
PostSubject: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 17:03

Mother's Name: Gentlenose
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: Thunderclan

Father's Name: Jayflight (RPed by Thin)
Clan: Skyclan
Origins: Skyclan

Adopted Kits?: Sure
Special Requests: Please have the kits look like their parents. Gentlenose is a grey and orange faded tortoiseshell with amber eyes, and Jayflight is a silver tabby with blue eyes. This does not apply to adopted kits.

Kits:
-Sedgekit (Thinstripe)
-Blizzardkit (Ketzly)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!

Last edited by Skia on Fri 6 May 2016 - 18:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 17:58

Quick question, how many kits is she going to have?
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 18:01

Depends on how many people sign up. I'd prefer at least 2 or 3.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 18:06

k, I was just curios because I didn't ask before XD
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 21:44

I was planning on having the kits born soon, so if someone could sign up soon, that would be great ^^;

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 17:44

I will be making a new cat so, I can make that and then if someone else signs up we could have two lil' kits ^^
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 18:14

Alrighty

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 18:23

So if no one replies in ten minutes then you could probably start the topic, well maybe with Jayflight there of course, but maybe you could do it near his territory, like how Thinstripe did.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 20:27

Hey! I’ll be signing up lil Blizzardkit here. Thin and I already talked about this through PMs and I hope you’ll be ok with this, Skia. I’m more than willing to talk it out with you too if you want.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 12:28

Actually, the kits will be born in Thunderclan, and most likely stay in Thunderclan... If you put Blizzardkit in this litter, I'm afraid she won't be allowed to be in Skyclan. ^^;

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 13:04

Well she could be in TC for a topic or two then maybe you know go to SKC?
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 13:41

Well, I was already planning to make a second kit anyways. If you feel that it would be a better idea I’ll make Blizzardkit a TC cat to avoid issues and my soon-to-come kit will go to SC instead.

I just don’t know if I should PM Error (She was the one that approved her app) or if I should just go and edit that small detail. Any advice for that?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 13:42

It is still approved if you change it no matter what is what I was told.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 13:48

there isnt a blizzard in TC so you can PM staff to change Blizzard to TC

:3
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 17:44

Blizzardkit is a TC kit now ^^

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Jay's Kitten's   A Gentle Jay's Kitten's Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gentle Jay's Kitten's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: