Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Fishstar hopped up onto her usual announcement spot and called, "Let all cats old enough ot catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!"

Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Poolpaw eagerly padded out to the willow branch. Fishstar had hinted her ceremony would be soon... Was this it? Would she finally catch up with Aspenfang?

OOC: Poolmist, please!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:19 am

Aspenfang padded over to watch the ceremony of his friend go on. He was excited for her, but he was oblivious to her crush on him. He wasn't looking for love, anyway, and he sat next her. "I'm really excited for you, I think it's your ceremony!" He purred to her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:38 pm

Poolpaw smiled happily. "Thanks! Yeah, I think so!" Did he like her too?

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Stormpaw waited to see who the new warrior was

:3
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 6:03 pm

"Poolpaw, please step forward," Fishstar said.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:55 am

Poolpaw stepped up excitedly.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:53 am

Fishstar's gaze softened a little as Poolpaw stepped forward. She hadn't wanted to be a warrior, but after many moons of training, she had turned into a fine young she-cat, capable of defending her Clan just as well as any warrior. "I, Fishstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn. Poolpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Poolpaw nodded, filled with determination. Since sdhe couldn't be a medicine cat, she would be the finest warrior RiverClan had ever seen. "I do," she vbowed proudly, her normally quiet voice ringing throughout camp.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Fishstar offered her a respectful nod. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Poolpaw, you shall now be known as Poolmist. RiverClan honours your strength and loyalty."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri May 06, 2016 10:07 am

Poolmist grinned. She liked her new name. She smiled at Aspenfang.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Poolpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: