Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skia Needs Some Assistance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 21:17

Ooh it's all smooth and pretty like a painting :3

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 21:23

I make it all on The Colors! Gallery. It's pretty simple once you find out your style, meanwhile I'm trying to improve to a more cartoony smooth style which faded kind of colors.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 22:06

Skia wrote:
Wow, Cho! That's amazing! How long did it take you to learn to draw like that? Did you ever take any classes?

I think part of the reason I'm terrible at sketching on the computer is because I'm using a mouse pad. xD It might help a little if I actually used my tablet, but I haven't bothered to download any art programs  onto it. >.<

Thank you so much~
Personally, I've been drawing with my tablet for about 5 years and been drawing ever since I was in 2nd grade. I've improved a lot since then, and I'm still working to improve. And honestly, I've never taken any classes. I've always found that taking a class, while it helps to have a teacher and to learn proper technique and such, they're really really restrictive on what you get to draw and what kind of style you draw in. Schools promote realism and I like to use an anime style instead; I've also heard from some of my friends taking classes that teachers tend to criticize a lot if you draw more in a cartoon/anime style and tend to be biased. I'm a self-learner, but maybe if I took classes, I'd have gotten down the essentials a lot faster. It all depends

Paint Tool Sai is a very good art program. I recommend you use it if you have a tablet! There are pirated versions all over the Internet and generally, I've found them all to be very safe without viruses.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 5:54

Alright, thank you, Cho! I'll check it out this weekend.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 9:41

I made an animation! I only used four frames so it looks choppy, but I think it was alright for me starting out with absolutely no knowledge about animation xD

The arms are also a little funky but all well. :/

Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 13538x

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 21:01

I bought the app, I love it! So far I'm working on a scene with Gentlepaw and Jayflight over course.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 21:07

Hey Skia, just edit your previous post next time. Please don't double-post. ><
It's cool that you're working on a lot of different things at once, but if you do that, it'll be hard to know where to focus in the future and you'll wind up jumbling a lot of bad habits together at once. You should pick something you want to focus on when drawing currently and work towards other things later on. Animation is super hard - avoid it currently.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:19

Sorry about that >.<

Sure I'm working on a lot of things right now, but I only have one or two digital art projects I'm actually focussing on. Right now I'm trying to improve with hairstyles, then I'll move onto body proportions and work on shading better along the way. I have a little book that is very useful, I have already seen improvement with heads faces. I'll upload some more of my drawings later, I'm on my phone right now.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:22

I do animation, I seriously hate doing frame by frame :P

I always though it would be so easy, but its not Sick
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 17:48

More drawings, cause why the heck not! I actually haven't drawn that much using the computer... xD

My very first attempt after messing around with the drawing program for a couple months xD:Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 Kaiya_11

My second attempt, revising the character design above:
Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 Kaiya_10

And a drawing of my friend:
Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 Animat10
it actually kinda looks like him. Hm.

First attempt at gender bending him:
Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 Gender10

Second attempt at gender bending him:
Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 Gender11

And that brings us to the elephant drawing of a few days ago.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skia Needs Some Assistance   Skia Needs Some Assistance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skia Needs Some Assistance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: