Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Viperfang's Broken Family

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Viperfang's Broken Family Empty
PostSubject: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 18:11

Idea!

So, I've wanted Vierfang to have amate for a while. But, I have come up with another idea. I want Viperfang to fall in love with a tom named Boltstrike (NPC). they would have kits and be happy for a while until another She-cat named Swiftstream (Another NPC) asked Boltstrike for his affections. At this point Boltstrike would have gotten bored of Viperfang, and acceapted Swiftstream's request.

Viperfang would of course find out quickly, wanting to know why Boltstrike was spending so much time with Swiftstream intead of her and their kits. She would of course be heartbroken, and depressed for a little while. But, eventually she would get angry and have a buring hatred for all of her clanmates, including her family, and especially Boltstrike and Swifstream.

Just and idea I had. Viperfang used to hate everyone, and I kinda want to bring that back Im a terrible person.... I'll figure out Boltstrike and Swiftreasm's appearances eventually, and make a topic looking for kits. But before I do this, I'm just going to get Viperfang on a patrol so she can be a young warrior.

So yeah, any suggestions?

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 18:19

SWIFTSTREAM IS A NAME I COPYRITED. It belongs to muah

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 18:23

Okay! Okay! I'll change it! How about Skystream?

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 18:49

Thats an interesting name ;3 And sure it works I guess XD

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:24

Okay, sweet!

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 6:01

Starclan save Webtail ohhhhhhhhhhhh boooy...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 9:36

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 9:39

Oh my...Well I'm happy Eaglefeather probably has nothing to do with this!
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 15:53

The deed has been done!

Link:
A Sharp Betrayal

I did it on Wattpad not WCC, just to let you know before you click.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 19:42

just be prepared for a Thrush somewhere along the way |D it's a cool idea~

Plus, a warrior name can't exactly be copyrighted. I'm sure there are thousands of people who have used the name Swiftstream but whatever. You do you Cinnamon cx
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 23:58

Boltstrike=Lightningstrike

O boy.
Lightningpaw will end up leaving his mate for another more.. possible option after leaving her with kits to take care of the ones in his clan. Viper probably won't like him either.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 8:19

Viperfang will literally hate EVERYONE, except for her kits. And if her kits get mates, she'll just barely tolerate them. But, with her undying loyalty, she'll tolerate higher powers such as leaders, deputies, MC's, etc.

And Thrush, what do you mean? Is Thrushstar possibly going to be going through this as well?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 19:55

oh for some reason, I thought that death was mentioned in there somewhere but I was wrong. Never mind. Thrush ain't gonna be involve unless Viper decides to kill someone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viperfang's Broken Family   Viperfang's Broken Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Viperfang's Broken Family
Page 1 of 1