Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Feather That Floated Away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

The Feather That Floated Away Empty
PostSubject: The Feather That Floated Away   The Feather That Floated Away EmptySat 23 Apr 2016, 7:31 pm

Featherpaw stood looking into the river. She was actually debating about jumping in or not. She groaned and sat down "I hate you starclan! Why are you Taking everyone away from me? I'm glad I joined the dark forest. So I can destroy starclan!" She whispered. She dipped a paw into the river and it pulled her a bit. She yanked her paw out. She was about to turn around and go back to camp when she heard a crack and she got startled and jumped into the air and she fell into the river. She tried swimming but she hadn't swam for a long time and she was still getting used to swimming again. She yelled for help but heard nothing. She tried grabbing onto rocks but her paws kept slipping. She went under the water and gasped for air. She pushed up to breath but got plunged back down again. She tried grabbing onto stones but found herself swiping at the water instead. She kept swiping her paws but suddenly she went still. Her breathing stopped and she floated farther down the river and got caught on some rocks.

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down

The Feather That Floated Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: