Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

STUPID BROTHER

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

STUPID BROTHER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUPID BROTHER   STUPID BROTHER - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:12

He does it annoyingly, that and the fact I have a lot of stuff happening in my life. He makes me and my sister angry.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: STUPID BROTHER   STUPID BROTHER - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:44

I get that, honestly, but that doesn't mean resort to violence. ><
If he does something like that, then just ignore what he says and don't let him get to you. Move to another room or put headphones on to block out everything. It's not really worth it to get mad at people over trivial things, so just be the better person and walk away.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: STUPID BROTHER   STUPID BROTHER - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:47

True, but I will have to live with the guy until he goes to college -_-

Anyway I used to try that but ever since I was bullied I stopped, so I guess I'll try to get back to it.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: STUPID BROTHER   STUPID BROTHER - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:35

He might be annoying or something, but he's the only brother/family you'll have. Try to get on decent terms with him, at least. He might be going through his own thing in life too.
It's awful that you're being bullied. Bullies are really mean, but don't let them get to you. Don't let anybody get to you. Life's no fun that way.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: STUPID BROTHER   STUPID BROTHER - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:36

Thx Cho
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: STUPID BROTHER   STUPID BROTHER - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:46

If you ever need someone to talk to, hit me up with a PM or something. I'd like to help, if I can. c:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STUPID BROTHER   STUPID BROTHER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

STUPID BROTHER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2