Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 19:56

Silverfern's cry rang through the camp, as she wailed frantically for Amberclaw. "The kits! The kits!" She yowled. Her voice cracked, the pain nearly unbearable as it rippled through her. A kit, maybe two, was trying to make it's way out, and Silverfern was a bit unprepared besides a stick near her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 0:38

Amberclaw bolted towards Silverfern in an extremely frantic matter, "Th-th-the kits??" He exclaimed, "What do you want?? Do you want Dawnflower?" He cried.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 6:34

With a quick sigh of relief, she shook her head. She knew what to do, but if anything happened, they'd need her right away... "C_can you j-just make sure s-she's nearby? I-I'm too weak to take care of m-myself." The words came fast and shattered as the pains started. She grabbed the stick, her small body pained and weak.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:53

Amberclaw smiled through all the tension, "if anything happens I will get her faster than you can say rabbit, tell me what to do and I will do it, should I fetch you a stick, herbs, anything?" He asked licking her ear softly.

#0099ff ~

New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 6:15

"I think I'll be fine. I... Have a stick here-" Before she could finish her sentence, a pain lurched her belly area, and she knew the kits were coming. This would be hard for the frail she-cat. After moments of biting the stick quite hard, a kit (Maplekit) landed softly on the grass. Then another (Noodles' kit), and another (Moonkit). Her claws dug into the ground, but the pain was over as soon as it started.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 6:17

As the ginger she-kit was born she looked for warmth and food, scrambling towards her mothers belly she soon found warmth and food as she began to suckle on her mothers milk.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 5:45

Amberclaw was shaking all over, "They are beautiful...how are you feeling dear?" He stammered as he licked them all, as he noticed one scrambling to Silverfern his heart melted, "What about Maplekit for her name, she will make just a fine warrior." He said smiled for the first time in what felt like an eternity.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 5:57

"Weak, but fine." She said, stuttering on her words. She felt empty, but the pain had ended as she stared at her kits. She licked them all clean. "Sure, Maplekit. And this one, Moonkit, and you can name this one..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 6:57

OOC: I don't think noodle made a cat yet so I will just leave it blank for now :)

"That is a perfect name, are you sure I can't get you anything, you do seem very weak or would you just like me to leave you to rest, I can go put you in the nursery with the kits if you would like?" Amberclaw question, unsure about the wellbeing of Silverfern.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 11:20

"S-sure. just, let me rest here with the kits..." She sighed, curling her tail around her kits. She loved her mate, but her weak body needed to rest.

OOC- She's in the nursery already

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 13:21

Maplekit heard her mother and father speak, Maplekit, Maplekit was her name. She slowly fell asleep as she heard their voices trail away.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 22:53

OOC: Oh right duh! Haha oops :P

Amberclaw nodded "Alright dear, have a nice rest and if you need anything I will be right here." he said slowly as he exited the nursery.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)   New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (Closed for Renette, Thin and Anyone On The Signup Sheet)
Page 1 of 1