Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

April's Gathering 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1395
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Snakepaw walked into the clearing. He sat down in silence.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Experienced Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Experienced Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Dreamleaf sighed and nodded painfully. She remembered her encounter with the apprentices. She even had scars to prove it.
"Well, I'm very glad to see you learning so much! Skyclan has a very good Medicine Cat Apprentice. You'll make a great Medicine Cat when your time comes," Dreamleaf mewed with a smile.

Wildfang padded into the clearing behind Thrushstar and he took a look around. There was quite a lot of tension in the air. The warrior grumbled and settled down.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dewberries

Characters : Wisteriawish(W), Sagepaw(S), Smokecloud(SC), Pebblepaw(P) Wrenpaw (WS)
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1199
Clan/Rank : I'm a Big Tree Meow Meow Boye

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Briarpaw padded behind Thrushstar looking for Robinpaw as soon as they entered the clearing

Pebblepaw:

Sagepaw:

Wisteriawish:

Wrenkit:

Wisteria Shall Reject everybody
Smokey shall be rejected, Twice
Wren is half swallowed by Shadows
Pebble can be softer than a feather
Sage is dangerous but gentle, like an elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wildstorms.proboards.com/
Autumn Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe [Sn]: Snowkit. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3098
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Kit

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Shimmerheart padded into the Gathering. She was a little apprehensive after the blood moon, but trusted Thrushstar that he knew what to dfo. She got a seat next to no one in particular.

Nettletail scanned the clearing for potential allies, trying to remember all the faces she'd seen at the Dark Forest Gathering. Seeing no one recognizable, she east alone, waiting for Sedgeclaw.

Honeydrop~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater Snowkit~Gingerstripe
Medicine Cat~Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Kit~Young Warrior
ShadowClan~WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyleca

Characters : Viperfang[VF] Badgerpaw[BM] Spiderpaw[SH] Wrenpaw[WF]
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 789
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior[VF] Shadowclan apprentice[BM] Shadowclan apprentice[SH] Windclan apprentice[WF]

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Viperfang padded into the clearing, her belly round with kits. She settled on the outskirts of the area, a little ways away from a strange Skyclan tom.

I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Tigerstorm, like her sister, was rather heavy this gathering. It seemed that both were due sometime, perhaps even near the same time. The tabby she-cat wondered how long it had been since she'd had an engaging conversation with Viperfang. She'd been a little caught up with her WindClan lover, after all, and spending time with him left her too tired to be near anyone else. Wordlessly, Tigerstorm picked her way through the crowd and sat beside Viperfang. She couldn't acknowledge the tom she'd been with this gathering, or it would be the end of them.

Leopardfang entered the clearing with his leader. He was concerned, but the deputy didn't say anything to Thrushstar. If the leader wanted to speak at the gathering, then he was going to speak. It was not Leopardfang's duties to treat the much older tom like a kit. The spotted tom sat with his fellow deputies and noticed a new tom. So Spottedstar's dead, then? Doesn't really make a difference to ShadowClan. He thought apathetically and continued to ignore the newest deputy. He had more interesting things to think about, such as the fact that all of his kits were now either expecting their own kits or already had them. It made him feel old, but he was quite aware of his relative youth compared to several other cats in the forest.

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Thinstripe greeted Tluippaw "Hello" she mewed.

Jayflight looked around "So I heard that ThunderClan is low on warriors" he mewed awkwardly as he tried to bring up topics.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Nightpaw followed close behind the leader. Her pelt was well groomed, and her blue eyes were bright. The apprentice was clearly excited to be at her first gathering. Giving her pelt a quick lick, she charged down the slope, tail high in the air. The cat was practically bouncing with excitement. The weird weather was no problem to the cat. It was all she had known. New leaf sounded nice, but she hadn't seen it before. Thus she was patiently waiting for that.

It had been her first time seeing so many cats in one area. Splitting off from Thrushstar as he went to talk to the other leaders, and leaving Dawnflower in the dust, she began to make her way through the crowd. Soon enough, she spotted a cat who could very well be another apprentice. The ShadowClan cat greeted Antpaw with a mew. "Hey there! I'm Nightpaw." She began, chest furs sticking out proudly. "I'm from ShadowClan."

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Female
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:22 pm

Mistpaw padded into the gathering with her clan, not bothering to make eye contact with anyone. She sat next to her brother, Briarpaw, and waited silently for the gathering to start.

Gentlepaw flicked her ears with mild worry at Jayflight's comment. "Yeah, a lot of our warriors have been dying recently." she cast a downward look at her paws, silently mourning all the lost warriors, and especially Spottedstar.  "Luckily there's many kits and even more apprentices! We'll have out ranks full again soon," she spoke with determination and a proud light in her eyes. Thunderclan would be made great again!

(Wow, Undertale and Trump reference in one paragraph. What have I come to?)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindleblaze, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3315
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Sitting alone with his head held high, the small black cat looked over to someone who talked to him. Ew, she smells funny. The ShadowClan stench was too much but Antpaw tried to not show it. "Hello, I'm Antpaw. I'm from SkyClan. Is this your first gathering?" The tom never really liked the other clans, but he knew he'd get in trouble if he wasn't nice.

~~~

Padding into the clearing near the back of his clan, Mudfoot looked around for familiar faces. Every gathering their were new cats and although the tom was very cherry and social, he always had a hard time looking for someone to talk to.

Former WindClan Deputy

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

♪ "This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,
With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
Whose got a little room to grow,
Better days are near,
Hope is so much stronger than fear" ♪
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:33 pm

OOC: I've done it before as well XD

Jayflight smiled "I know the clans will be back together in no time, it's good news that ThunderClan is getting warriors soon" he remarked happily.

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Female
Virgo Snake
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:13 pm

Gentlepaw didn't respond right away, instead letting out a sigh. She leaned closer to the grey tom, lowering her voice to a whisper. "What if there's a battle between Skyclan and Thunderclan? My clan is getting restless to get their territory back. I've seen cats sneak back over many times. I even tried to hunt in our old territory twice already. Thunderclan won't stay quiet for much longer." she leaned back to her original position, looking around nervously.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Jayflight though about what Gentlepaw had said, he was loyal but would still protect her along with Scorchpaw "I would never fight you, yes I'm loyal but I would protect you if that ever happened" he promised that for sure. He didn't care if a cat saw him do it, he would protect his friends no matter what.

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skia

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Gentlepaw purred, but her amber eyes still reflected her worry. "Jayflight, that's so sweet, but what will you do if Crowstar kicks you out of Skyclan? I'm not sure if Darkstar would accept a cat from a clan who just drove us out of our home..." she weighed the possibilities. "I mean, that's if you would even want to join Thunderclan!" she added quickly and awkwardly.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:29 pm

Jayflight smiled "Eh, then I guess I would get to learn to be a ThunderClan cat" he purred "But I just want to be with you, I have my friends in ThunderClan as well"

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   

Back to top Go down

April's Gathering 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-