Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 14:59

Pebblethorn jumped atop the Tallbranch, white and brown fur shimmering in the sun. Recently, Crowstar had been busy and little sick, so it was her duty to perform some ceremonies. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting!" She called out, repeating the words of her father, then Crowstar.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:01

Jaypaw walked out of the apprentices den and put his blind gaze on Pebblethorn.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:02

Silverstone padded out of the warrior's den. It was time for her apprentice, Jaypaw, to become a warrior and she had a feeling that this was his ceremony. She sat down and waited for the rest of the clan to show up.

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Image13

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:05

Pebblethorn smiled as Jaypaw made his way over, leaving just the slightest glare at Silverstone. Eh, she'd get over this grudge soon. Probably. "We gather here today to make another apprentice a warrior," her gaze swept over the crowd of cats, but landed on Jaypaw again. "Jaypaw, please step forward." She said.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:05

Jaypaw nodded and step forward proudly.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:15

"I, Pebblethorn, call upon our warrior ancestors, wherever they may be, to look down on this apprentice. He has trained tirelessly to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in turn." She repeated the common words to her lost ancestors, hoping they could hear her. "Jaypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:16

"I do" he promised.

OOC: Jaywing please
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:16

Marigoldkit tumbled out of the nursery half way through the ceremony, bouncing up to Jaypaw. She wanted to see her brother become a warrior, even if she wasn't allowed to be out of the nursery!

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:20

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I present you your warrior name. Jaypaw, from this day on, you shall be known as Jayflight, for your skills in climbing and jumping. We welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan. You may sit vigil tonight to fulfill your first duty as a new warrior. Clan dismissed!" She announced, jumping down and touching noses with the new warrior. "I am very proud of you." She purred.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by Thorn on Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:21

Jayflight smiled at his new name and dipped his head at the deputy.

Last edited by Thin on Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:30

Marigoldkit nuzzled Jawing's leg, happy for her brother.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:32

Jayflight purred and nudged her playfully.

Last edited by Thin on Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:15

"Congrats, Jaywing," Silverstone purred as she brushed against Pebblethorn to go stand by her old apprentice. "I saved you a spot next to me in the warrior's den. I am so thrilled at how well you were able to adapt to training when I first started training you. You are very skilled and wise, Jaywing, it was an honor to teach you all I knew." She smiled as she outdid Pebblethorn's compliment. The silver she-cat held a grudge against the deputy, just as the deputy held a grudge against her. Not a great position to be in, seeing that the deputy had more power over her, a measly warrior.

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Image13

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:25

Jayflight smiled "Thanks Silverstone" he meowed "You think other warriors will like me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: